Chapter 26

Next morning........

It was a new morning for nandini and manik. Sun was glowing his fullest.

At the SPACE Academy........

Navni, abhi are reached the college and nandini was tensed and nervous because of manik's talk as he said for his apology she has to pay for it. Abhi tried his level best to asked her but nandini being stubborn, she didn't tell anything to him and plastered a fake smile on her lips.

 Abhi tried his level best to asked her but nandini being stubborn, she didn't tell anything to him and plastered a fake smile on her lips

(Nandini's outfit)

Then they threeo came to canteen where their all friends that is aryavi and fab5 are already there.

Abhi came and hug Mukti and kiss her at her temple.

Abhi to everyone:- hey guys!!! What's up???

Cabir:- nothing dude.....what about u??

Abhi:- same here.

Till know nandini was standing beside abhi.

Mukti looking to nandini:- hi doll.!!!

Nandini with genuine smile:- hi mukti.

Then Mukti hug her and she too response immediately.

Mukti(still hugging):- vaise mai tume doll bol sakti hoon na???

Nandini(breaking the hug):- han kyu nahi!!! Zarur.

Abhi with fake sad face:- this is not fair.....tum dono toh mujhe bhul hi Gaye???

Hearing this, both Mukti and nandini at a time hug him from both the side.

Where all the others except manik:- hum bhi hai yeha per???

Then they all make a group hugged and sit around round table and start their chit chat.

Then suddenly nandini's eyes fell on the most charming man of the college but for her most arrogant and stubborn man of the college and it was none other then her monster manik malhotra sitting opposite to her on the chair.

(Manik's outfit+black jacket)

She was staring at him with nervously but he was not looking at her.