Chapter Six •still me•

Lovely POV

 No he's not." I shook my head not believing what Egypt just said. We are in the car dealership looking for a car.

"Honey Pooh, people don't carry 70,000 dollars in they're pocket like that." She said sitting in a van.

"So what, but he's not a drug dealer plus he doesn't even look like one." I said leaning against a car.

"Looks can be deceiving child." She smiles swinging her legs. I took out a black and gold card.

"You know this is fishy.. you found that in the money ..did they say how much is on there." She hops down Walking towards me.

"Nope .. the card has their last name one it doe." I mumble and she points to a car.

"Yo sir she want this one." Egypt ran to the blue car, I tilt my head. I don't know much about cars, but as long as they get me from point A to point B I'm fine.

"Ah so you want a 2016 blue Chevrolet Volt .. for you it can be 33,170 dollars." The dealership guy smiles and I frown because I only took 40,000 dollars with me and I want to buy clothes with that money. I look at the card and at the money and I sigh.

"You take crash or credit." I ask and he shrugs.

"Both." I look down and the black card and gave him it. He took it and blinks.

"You're related to the Giaconas?" He asks and I was about to say no but Egypt jumps on my back.

"Yep we are." She jumps on me as I push her off my back.

"Well here, the car is yours don't worry about paying." He smiles giving me the keys and taking the price tag off.

"What no please I would like to pay." I said giving him the card back.

"No no keep it.. It will be my honer." He smiles opening the door for me and I got in. Egypt smiles.

"Ima drive to the mall follow me." She smiles and I blink feeling like I just robbed someone. I pull out of the parking lot and follow Egypt's car to the mall. That was kinda strange, how that man reacted I think as I shake my head. We pull up to the mall with little to no traffic. I park my car next to Egypt's, we got out and I hand her 20,000 making us even because I have the same amount as her. We walk in as she took me straight to Aldo. We look around at the shoes and I smile wanting every shoe in the store.2hours pass...After a long day of shopping and eating out, it was getting pretty late so we part are separate ways and I drive home...not walking bitches I drove to my fucking house and it felt nice. I sat in my car smiling and I felt a tear run down my cheek, I started to cry. I left my stuff in the car going next door to Sebastian's house and I knock on his door. I heard foot steps walking downstairs. The door opens up and I was greeted with Sebastian in sweat pants and a tang top he frowns wiping tears from my eyes. I hug him crying I felt his arms wrap around me patting my back.

"Hey whats wrong." He mutters and I heard him close the front door. I felt his hands playing with my hair.

"Why are you giving me such nice things?" I ask..

"You've helped me out so why no give you what you deserve and earned." He mumbles and we walk to the living room sitting down as he holds me letting me cry.

"You gave me a lot of money that helped me out a lot and I want to thank you.. Sebastian your such a nice person and you've changed a lot... who are you." I mumble sniffing feeling him pull away and I felt a soft tissue wipe my face as I look at him and he had a soft smile.

"Lovely.. thank you for helping me and paying attention to me no matter how much I need or didn't need it... I've gotten smarter and I thank you for that... I'm still me." He gave me that signature smile and I gave one in return and he embraces me with a hug.

"I love you Lovely." I felt a kiss on my forehead.

".....I love you to Sebastian." I sniff laying there closing my eyes falling asleep on him.

"I.. love.. you.. Sebastian."