Chapter Eighteen•young days•

"Sebastian come here please" Rose called as the young boy ran downstairs. He was going to get a check up today and he couldn't wait. Sebastian hug his mommy leg as she giggle patting his head. Lawrence walk in stress as his tie was undone and he poor himself more wine. Rose frown looking at her husband she shook her head picking Sebastian up.

"You he's still your boy right? Just because he's a little different don't treat him like he's a monster " rose said putting Sebastian on the counter patting his head as he giggle. Lawrence growled.

"The boy fucking slow Rose and he's in danger of himself how the hell am I spouse to raise that" he said pointing at Sebastian. "The kid fucking 6 acting like a stupid acting like a dumbass 2 year old " he scream making Sebastian twitch cling to his mother, rose glare at him.

"He is no different from the rest of are kids Lawrence -

"Who the fuck did he get it from because it can't be one of us, he just stupid and that all he ever be, nothing but a dumb ass through out his hole life " he yelled throwing the glass to the wall. "I'm the fucking laughing stalk of the business because one of my kids come out as a fucking retarded "

"He's special and the most brightest one and one day you will see , who fucking cares what others think Lawrence" rose yelled on the edge of crying.

William can down hearing yelling. He quickly ran to the kitchen to see Sebastian in the corner crying and his mother and father yelling in Italian. He frown running to Sebastian helping him up. They went upstairs sitting on the top of the steps.

"Willy " Sebastian sniff crying rubbing his eyes. William hug him patting his back.

"Yea?" He ask and Sebastian sniff looking down playing with his hand.

"Your leaving too hun?" He ask and William tilt his head.

"What are you talking about "

"Itanly " Sebastian hic rubbing his eyes."daddy said y'all going to itanly and leaving me here " he cried and William shook his head hugging him tight. They got up and walk to William room. William close the door and they walk over to the chess table. They sat across as William reach over to wipe is Sebastian face with his sleeves.

"Listen to me Sebastian.. I am not leaving you until we have lots of fun together OK?" He smile and Sebastian shown a small smile.

"OK Willy " he smile widely and will am sigh as he was getting the chess pieces ready.

"Alright sebby we are going to play chess it's fun and it will help you be the most powerful person in the world " William said trying to make his little brother feel better.

"Really?' Sebastian eyes widen and William laugh.

"Yea I promise " he said.

I look at the picture smiling down at it, bitter yet sweet. I felt bad for treating William like that but hell he never understand. I felt lovely arms hug me from behind feeling her curly hair hit my back.

"What are you doing? " she ask and I shrug.

"Looking through old photos " I answer flipping through my nonna book.

"Baby? "

"Yes" I turn around and she point at my arm seeing the deep scar and my one on my forehead.

"I always wanted to ask you where did you get those scars since I met you but didn't know if it would worry you or make you angry" she said softly and I smile sighing looking at my arm.

"You can't catch me " Sebastian ran down the hall as Britney chase him. She giggle as Sebastian trip knocking down the vase. There was a loud crash followed with a cry. Sebastian held his head as he cried , Lawrence heard the glass crack he swear under his breath as he got up walking out of his study. He saw the mess that Britney try to clear up and he just yelled at her telling her to go to her room. He walk over to Sebastian to see him crying.

"Shut up" he yelled but that just made him cry more. He growled "I said shut the fuck up " he scream slapping Sebastian mouth and his head hit the wall making him scream. Lawrence twitch as he Yank the boy my the arm being him in the bathroom. He sat Sebastian on the sink taking out hot sauce .

"Open your mouth " Lawrence demand and Sebastian cry saying no and he sorry. Lawrence pop his mouth again.
"Open your fucking mouth " he scream. Sebastian slowly open his mouth to be greeted with hot sauce , Lawrence poor like 2 table spoon in Sebastian mouth. Sebastian close his mouth. "Don't swallow " Lawrence order as Sebastian whine. "This is what happen when you don't shut the fuck up " he pop his mouth making Sebastian swallow and his throat burn. He hic crying saying sorry. Lawrence glare him pulling him off the sink tossing him to the wall. He cut the shower on putting it on cold . He grab Sebastian picking him up. Sebastian scream and kick trying to move but Lawrence put him in the shower Sebastian cold shivering.

"You will shut the fuck up right " Lawrence yelled as Sebastian twitch crying. "YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT ?" He yelled.

William, Britney and Stella jump running out of the room the walk to the bathroom and peek in. Lawrence look behind him and slam the door locking it. He took his belt off as Sebastian crying was making him angry. He held the belt at end and be open the shower curtain and he hot Sebastian with the buckle making him scream mommy.

"I'm sorry daddy stop " he cred falling down he held his arm over his face as he was hit again. Over and over. William bang on the door yelling let him out. After 3 minutes Sebastian was shivering and quiet with marks and cuts on him. He cry silently as Lawrence stop the shower. "Get the fuck out" he said and Sebastian slowly got out of the tub shaking.

"Lovely " I said running my finger through her hair.

"Yes?"

"I've been through hell and that's all I can say..please don't bring it up again" I said sitting down and I felt a tear slip down my cheek. She walk towards me and hug me

"I'm sorry.. I won't ask again" she said softly patting my back.

(I cry writing dis)