Chapter Thirty one • Stubborn •

Lovely POV

I was in the car with Lin and Sebastian was speeding down the highway, swerving car left to right.

"Your telling me she been working with him since the day we hire her " he said a bit calm, earlier he was yelling his ass off.

"Yes " Lin said sitting in the back, we told Sebastian about her being under age for the job and he bitch about 20 minutes. My phone rang and I pick it up.

"Speak" I said and I heard a sigh that sounds like frustration... it's William

"When you get here come straight to the hotel fuck the mission " he said and in can here's shuffling.

"Whats good? " I ask putting him on speaker.

"Egypt got in a fight with Kinsley and her ankles fuck up and a bullet to the collarbone, shit was hard to get out but I manage and she breathing fine, we just need to wait a little to continue this " he said and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Alright we hold it back, I thinking about something else anyway.. new shit like this was gonna happen " Sebastian said, oh no now he's stress.

Soon as we got to the state and got to the hotel I hop out the car tired. I felt worry to be honest and my emotions are fucking with me, I'm sad,scared and angry as fuck to know that my best friend took her damaged. I walk in the hotel and are rooms was already set. We stop by William and Egypt room to see her up. She was watching tv but she look bored and piss off.

"Hey" I said and she look over at me , I shiver no emotion was writing on her face the only thing was there was hate and anger.

"Hi" she comment and I sat next to her.

"How you feeling" I ask and she shoot me a glare.

"I got in a fight with a skillful double agent that works for multiples of Mafias, my Damn ankles hurts like a bitch, my torso and up is sore so Lovely I feel like shit" she said and I look down.

"Sorry for asking" I mumble and she sigh moving the covers throwing her feet over the bed.

"The hell you doing" William said and she stood up on her good foot.

"I told you, I don't lose a fight " she limp over grunting grabbing her gun putting bullets in it and Sebastian grab the gun form her.

"You need to rest " he said and she actually growled. I look at him backing away so I won't get hit by her.

"Give my gun back Sebastian " she glare and he sigh.

"Your putting your life in danger, look at you, you already have a fuck up ankle and bullet hole " he said calmly and she was getting irritated.

"My life was already in danger soon as I sign up for this" Egypt snap and snatch the gun."that bitch ain't gonna fucking get away with that" she cock the gun.

"Can you heal up first it's not even personal". Lin mumble and Egypt stare her down.

"This is pass personal girly " she said going over to the closet getting a jacket.

"You can't go alone " William mutter and she look back.

"I am going to put a bullet in that bitch head rather your like it or not" she slam the door. I look down and sigh , she don't even know where the girl live let alone someone could follow her.

"Damn it Egypt " I said getting up walking over to where the guns were . I pick one up loading it putting it in my back pocket.

"We going?" Lin ask and I nod.

"We don't have a plan so just stick to shoot and point " I reply