Chapter Sixteen •New You•

Lovely POV.

I was banging on the door trying to push it but something was holding it. I pout sliding down. Egypt sat in a corner taking a picture on her phone. Rose, Sebastian mother. She sat down calm humming . As for the rest was quiet.

"I need to get out of here" I mumble sitting next to Egypt as she was taking a selfie with me in it. I rolled my eyes.

"Ha name this one trap in the closet" she laugh "get it because we-

I took her phone throwing it across hitting some girl arm. Egypt frown.

"Hey you lucky your by fucking best friend or you would have see theses hands" she put two of her fist up and a I giggle a little.

"Rose "I called her name and she look at me.

"Yes?"

"Is this some mob thing and be honest please I can't deal with the stress" I said and she nod.

"It is, my husband runs a family business which..is just us Mafias, we are the top dangerous one's and practically own everything.. that's why it's so easy for us to get are hands on stuff and someone where to instruct business with us we always have to do it the hard way ..heh which is ruffing them up." She said and I sigh shit I knew it damn I did dig myself into a hole.

"Shit where can k sign up" Egypt said and I look at her.

"The fuck are you crazy" me and rose ask her and Egypt smile nodding.

"I mean my job back at home is bullshit and pay less also my husband is here and I wanna do what he does " she smile wiggling.

"Your husband? " rose ask and I shook my head.

"She head over heels with William " I said and she smile.

"My dear he's married " she said and Egypt smirk.

"Yea he's married to me.. he just don't know yet " she fold her arms leaning back.

"You special you know" I said and she nod. After shooting died down I slowly push the door a little showing a huge crack, I look down to see that the sofa was against it. I look up to see Mr Giacona, William and Sebastian talking , I see that they was clean not a speck of blood on them. Sebastian sound angry and piss off, like I never heard him yelled that loud. I pub but the door didn't move. I couldn't stay in here to many people are in this bitch. I stand back lifting my dress a little as I kick the door and the sofa move, everyone got up and I push the door open more. I felt a gaze that shook me a bit and it was Sebastian, I walk over to him.

"Lovely go back-

"The hells wrong with you are you fucking crazy, you could have been kilt and why the fuck did you shoot near me boy " I slap his head four times. "You could have shot me you idiot-

U was cut off with him cupping my chin tightly he glare at me.

"Listen here, I am beyond piss off and I don't have time to deal with you little bullshit tants like a misbehave child so I suggest you shut the fuck up before I use what this gun was made for sweetheart, I'm not fucking playing anymore don't fuck with me right now lovely " he grip the shit out of me and I twitch he push me into a guy that grab a hole of me. Sebastian put a cigar in his mouth lighting it as he took a drag from it. He with tuning his hand through his hair. He look towards me shaking his head. He yank me back towards him "taking her home when I get back this shit need to be clean " he yelled, we walk in the elevator as it went down. I rub my arm holding in a cough. Soon as we reach the 1st floor he grab my arm walking out of the building and he push me in the limo. I blush as little keeping my head down.