Chapter Seven •dont touch•

Lovely POV
  I woke up in a big bed and I smile, the covers was so soft. I turn to my side to see Sebastian sleeping softly and he had pillows in between us. Awe he's so respectful and sweet on so many levels. I sat up and look around his room to see paintings and it was cute in a black and white style. I got out the bed walking towards the window and open it looking over at him in the bed seeing that he pulled the cover over his head.

 "morning." I smile jumping on the bed I heard his sigh and head pop out the covers looking at me.

 "Lovely... stop please I'm up." He said sitting up and I stop sitting next to him, he looks next to me and smile blushing. 

"May I ask you a question?" He said and I nod. 

"Would you like to go out with me." He rubs his eyes looking at me all innocently.

 "heh .. like dating?" I ask making sure I heard him right and he nods. 

"umm sure." I smile and his eyes lit up.

 "really?"

 "yea." I nod my head as he hugs me making me giggle as a question pops up in my head. 

 "How the hell you know about dating?" I ask. 

 "T.V shows, I ask family and friends too plus I read novels." He yawns getting up and I did the same. We walk downstairs. I sat in the dining room as he was making breakfast. After a good 7 mins he came back putting my plate in front of me. 

 "This is a Mushroom Sausage Omelet and the bowl on the side is Strawberry Yogurt with mixed fruits and you have strawberries and grapes with it on the side." He smiles and I blink looking at how the food is so perfect.

 "and what aren't you eating." I tilt my head and he came back with a bowl of cereal. 

 "I could of had cereal you know." I took a bite of my omelet and he smirks. 

 "I love a women who eats good food." I slip out his mouth and I shiver. little shit made me blush, look down smiling as I ate in silence but it was comfortable silence. After I was done I wash the dishes, we talk for a while. 

 "My family is having an event in Italy and I would love for you to go with me." He smiles and I thought about it looking down. Humm I do need a break from work and all the stress I've been going through,

 "Eh sure why not." I smile , a little gets along way, wont hurt once in a while you know. 

 "Great that's good I swear you would have a good time there." He smiles and I nod.

 "when is it?" I ask."Today."Today? ... and you let me know now?" I shoot him a glare.

 "well stuff happens." he chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

 "so you can go pack because we gonna be leaving in an hour and you're going to need three suite cases." He said walking me to the door and I tilt my head.

 "3? how many days we staying there?" I whine. "One month and since today's the first you best to get going." He smiles as I walk over to my house and he waves.

 "smart ass." I mumble. 

 "thank you." He reply's and went inside his house. I hurry up as I went to take a shower and brush my teeth to get ready. My hair was wet and I just let it be that way because it will be in a cute Afro, I put on a gold tang top on that say Love bold in black, I had light blue jeans on with black heels. I put on my jean jacket and my glasses on as I started to pack my clothes after 20 full mins I heard a knock on the door I already had my stuff downstairs, I walk towards the door to see Sebastian in a red suit and a black turtle neck he smiles looking at me. 

 "ready?" He asks and I nod. He helps me put the bags in his car and we got in. His dad was driving and he was in the passenger seat leaving me in the back seat feeling like a kid. I was trying to listen to their convo but it was in Italian and I can't speak that shit. A paper slips out from a folder. I pick it up as I turn it and saw peoples names with a skull next to it.

 "HEY!" His fathers voice booms making me jump dropping the paper. I shiver looking at him and he smirks. "Don't touch that alright." He said and I nod getting on my phone.