Chapter Fifty five •What are YOU doing here •

Lovely POV

Dinner starts at 8 and I was so happy right now, everything's going great, it was 7 and on was getting ready, the family came and we was just talking, I was in the bedroom with Sebastian chilling with William and Egypt.

"We made it " Egypt smile sipping her wine and I smile as Sebastian put the necklace on me kissing my cheek.

"All because of you" Sebastian said twirling me and I giggle.

"Nooo it's all because of us " I kiss his cheek looking over at Egypt and William playing with Lyon. They look so cute holding a baby.

"Shit if it wasn't for you stealing the paper we wouldn't be this rich and the hardcore Mafia out there " Egypt smile laughing because Lyon was smiling.

"I guess so..you know.. I've been thinking and I want to go to church " I mutter and they look at me, I took a deep breath and sigh. "Look I'm not asking either of you to go but.. I just feel like I need Jesus I've been thinking that over 4months now " I said.

"Ill go with you...I don't even know how many people I kill and need help saving " Egypt said and we laugh.

"I guess I'll go and see how I feel about it " William mutter .

"I guess that's settle.. anything interesting that's gonna on" Sebastian comment.

"Oh shit about that I got good news and I bad new "Egypt said and we sigh.

"Whats the good news " I yawn rubbing my eyes.

"The good news is that we this closet to owning every bank and the bad news is that.. I was warn by an text message saying that something going down at dinner" she said and I sigh mumbling more drama.

"Well it's time to put Lyon in the room with Lin and Marcus" Sebastian took him from Egypt.

"Why they ain't coming to dinner " William ask.

"Don't know.. teenager thing I guess...shit the only phones we had was called outside " he said leaving the room and we laugh. I look in the mirror going over my outfit. I just had a cream sweater and blue jeans that's a bit rip. I had my black hat in because I'm starting to like hats and my brown bag on me, I look at my flats and smile on how comfy they are.

I look over as Egypt stood up putting her tan hat on her to top off her outfit,  she was wearing a blue shirt that look thin and dark blue rip jeans, she had white flats on with Gold bracelets

I look over as Egypt stood up putting her tan hat on her to top off her outfit, she was wearing a blue shirt that look thin and dark blue rip jeans, she had white flats on with Gold bracelets.

We walk out the room going downstairs to see Nona opening the door letting family in,  I smile seeing that My cousins actually made it,  I ran downstairs hugging them as we walk to the big dining hall,  it was a long table that could fit everyone

We walk out the room going downstairs to see Nona opening the door letting family in, I smile seeing that My cousins actually made it, I ran downstairs hugging them as we walk to the big dining hall, it was a long table that could fit everyone. I help set the table up to see it's 8:10 and everyone was pouring in. We took are seats as Nona was the head of the table then on her right was Sebastian and I, on her left was William and Egypt. Soon around 8:20 everyone was seated, I smile seeing my mom sat by rose I wave hi to her and she giggle waving back.

"Your a baby " Sebastian whisper and I shrug.

"Mommy angle " I said and he chuckle kissing my cheek putting his arm around me. Nona stood up as she told everyone to bowed they're head and prey, I look over to see the maids with food and smile that we going to be serve.. I've been hungry for the longest and didn't eat all day because of this.. probably half theses people didn't eat all day too. I was pluck in the forehead and I look at Nona she glare at me.

"Bow your head inspector gadget " she snap and I rolled my eyes hearing snorts and chuckles, I bowed my head.

"Lord thank you for bringing my family here today, I am so greatful that I have new two lovely ladies that fall in love with my grandson's.. even thoe one is front the ghetto and another one maybe the feds " she said holding in her laugh and people giggle. "But I am proud to call them my babies, also thank you for my Grandson he look just like his mother.. father eh I don't kno " she mutter .

"Rude " Sebastian said and I peek seeing that he lift his head up and she slap the back of it.

"Shut the fuck up boy I'm preying " she bark and I close my eyes laughing." Yea I admit, this family fuck up but do to you for them to pull they're differences aside and we can enjoy are food I am thankful for you God yes lord " she hype up and everyone burst in to laughter. "May we eat and get fat today in your son name Jesus Christ Amen " she finish it and I smile since food has been serve.

After a while everyone was talking and eating , I heard that someone was at the door so one of the maids open it, I heard foot steps walking toward the dining room and my hearts stop when I see who it was , I shiver looking at my father.

"The fuck are you doing here " Egypt said