Chapter Thirty Nine • make up •

Lovely POV

I walk around the house it was 6pm and I felt lonely as ever, I heard the front door open and I walk to the entrance to see Sebastian holding paintings tools, I walk over.

"Who's that for?" I ask and he hand it to me.

"Happy birthday " he said with no emotion. I slowly took it.

"I would like my other birthday present " I mutter.

"I would have like that to " he said pushing pass me and I couldn't help but follow.

"Ahh Sebastian what are theses for?" I ask while he was talking off his jacket and undoing his tie.

"For you..you like painting so I bought that for you art room" he said walking to the kitchen and I set the things down.

"I cook you dinner" I mumble and he took an apple out the fridge biting it.

"Not hungry" he said brushing pass me and I frown.

"But your eating an apple " I comment and he walk upstairs .. of course I follow. "Sebastian.. why do we have a nursery? " I ask and he stop.

"Just because I push back the proposal doesn't mean I don't want to have a kid with you " he said and I smile a little at that. "Don't think you're getting off that easy " he look at me. "Right now I want nothing from you neither want to talk to you " I frown.

"Your taking it to far " I mumble.

"Tch your trust with me is far " he comment and I fold my arms.

"Your being the Fuck petty, I did nothing, yes I assume and yes I blame you for so call seeing another women, Sebastian I fucking been through hell and back to get here the least you can do Is hug me and kiss me" I said and it was silent. He sigh.

"Lovely I want you to think, why would I cheat, think about it.. I know you from the back of my hand also why would someone was to be with a slow person?...Vanessa is an old friend bit money hungry too yes she try to sleep with me and being a faithful man I am i said no " he said bluntly and to be honest I actually believe him.

"Look Sebastian, please" I feel myself about to cry. "Just comfort me I can't take it.. I can't take it anymore I just want one day, I wanted to come home and hug you, I've been abuse all day". I walk towards him grabbing his hand " please I'm begging you.. hug me " I sniff feeling hot tears running down my face, I was looking down feeling embarrassed I felt him cuff my chin with his hand wiping my tears , he brought me closer and hug me. I sniff hugging him right feeling him rest his chin on top of my forehead he rubs my back saying sweet nothings to me.

"I'm sorry that your birthday is hell " he mutter and I sniff.

"I don't care I just want you" I mumble and I felt him picking me up throwing me over his shoulder. He walk us in the are room going to the bathroom, putting me down. He grab my shirt taking it off an I blush.

"What are you doing? " I whisper and he sigh.

"Taking you out " he said simply and I gave him a small smile and surprising her kiss my forehead. Once I was fully undress he got undress as well and walk me to the shower getting in.

--------

After playing around, like tickling me and showering me with kisses we wash up and step out sharing a towel going into a bed room. I put my undergarments on going to my dresser. I pull out a red gown and a gold Jews, I did my hair first putting it in a bun then slipping my outfit on, I look around and grab my black heels, I walk over to see Sebastian doing his hair and his tie was not done , I can still feel a little tension between us my I ignore it.

"Turn" I spoke and he turn towards me lifting an eyebrow up, I started to do his tie and it came out perfect his outfit was an all black suite, stuck up much . He smile kissing my forehead . My mind was still wondering about the ring , I look at my hand picturing if it was there, i felt like i was being stared at so i look up coming into eye contact with him. I blush seeing his phone buzz and he pick it up answering it.

"Hello?" He said walking over picking up a black fur coat helping me put it on.

"mhm ..yea ..oh while you at it me and my Signora are going out I want you to get Un anello per me ..yea Mhm " he check his time "I want Il più enspensive uno alright..bye " he said and he held his arm out and I slip my through his.

"Quiet donna eh?" He ask as we walk down the steps.

"I don't have anything to say" I mutter.