Chapter Thirty Five • caught •

Lovely POV

A week pass and I am piss off ...I can't speak as you see yes ..I got smart with Luka and well he kick the shit out of my throat more than once and now my neck is just bandage and my voice feels like ..it's not there hell that painful I try to to talk but I just sound like a straight up death person, Me and Egypt was living with him and Kinsley and let me tell yah they had people followed us twenty four seven, just to make sure we wont leave. I was in a grey dress and black heels, I had a flower crown on. I sat down on the bed tapping my foot waiting on Egypt she was taking long in the bathroom and I twitch, she shave half her head, and it was in braids. she was wearing a black dress with an army jacket and red flower crown, and to top it off she had to put her weirdness in her outfit putting red tims on.

"we need to get out " she whisper and I nod I walk over grabbing my little dry erase bored.

~I'm trying my best to think but I am to stress to~ I wrote and she sigh.

"come on Love just relax and clear your mind" She plop on the bed and blow out air.

~sorry but when your in a house with two insane people your stress levels get high as fuck~ I wrote and tap the bored getting her attention. She glance at it and rolled her eyes, I walk towards the door opening it steeping out off the hallway.

"what are you doing" she ask and I look over to her putting my index finger on my lips and she nod. It's 7:00 and I bet that anyone is up, Luka always wake up until 10:00 and Kinsley wake up around 11 so we should be good. I walk down the hall holding Egypt hand and look around seeing that some of the windows is lock .

"Let's go to through the front door" She said and I sigh look at her.

".w..we can't ..it's security lock when you open..it, it beeps " I strain out and she sigh nodding.

"the back door ain't ..I go out there all the time" she said and I pause looking at her and shoot her a glare, I hit her arm ..she should have been say that shit from the jump. I sigh slowly walking downstairs going to the back of the house. We open the door and nothing went off, I smile and look at her as we bolted towards the gates, we quickly jump up on, I got across by jumping down, I heard pitch cream I quickly turn around to see smoke from the gates and Egypt still on the other side. She was laying down and twitch. Shit.

"Come on Egypt hurry up " I said and she open her eyes glaring at me.

"bitch I just got shock" she yelled and I sigh looking pass her I saw Kinsley walking towards us .

"Egypt you got to get up Kinsley coming " I said and she quickly got up turning around.

"Oh I been waiting for this moment " Egypt said smiling and I sigh face palming myself , she just don't know when to stop.

"You are one stupid girl" Kingsley said and Egypt laugh.

"No not really stupid, more like crazy and trust me this time.. I'm going to fuck you up " she said putting her fist up. Awe damn.

 Awe damn