Chapter Seventeen • prove •

Next day

Sebastian POV

walk in arriving on time for the meeting. I took my seat looking down at the file of my desk . Yesterday Lorenzo Acconico got away and it was William job to take him down, but as you see he's not down. I sigh opening the file as my father began talking about what happen last night and I chooses to ignore because I have other things on my mind. I was reading Lorenzo files trying to figure is there anything I get out of where he live or might be so I can kill him already.

"SEBASTIAN" I heard my dad yelled, I look up raising my eyebrow.

"Yes?" I ask and he sigh rubbing his head.

"I said you don't need to be in this quarter" he announce and I twitch , he assign this to me and soon as I almost had the guy he's pulling it away.

"No I am doing this quarter" I said sitting up straight holding to the file and he shook.

"This will cause to much stress on you and you might can't handle it" he said and I stood up.

"what the hell you mean I can't handle this? dad I want to do this plus I fucking fought for this" I said getting a bit angry.

"Sebastian your medical his-

"My medical history ain't got shit to do with this, is that it? your saying I can't do this because I'm fucking mental" I seem to yelled seeing people jump.

"Sebastian your mind can't handle what's going on and your lack of your fucking ability might be slow" He assume and I shoot him a glare.

"You don't know shit about my abilities and shit I can fucking handle, So what on my medical papers it's said i'm fucking retarded or special in some what the fuck I know what I can and can't do, fuck you I'm doing this shit and I'm taking the other 4 quarters" I said walking over grabbing the other 4 files leaving. I walk down the hall feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see William and I sigh as i didn't feel like hearing his bullshit today either.

"hey Seb" he frown looking at me.

"what" I glare at him and he cross his arms.

"What's up why you acting like you have to prove yourself?" he ask and I turn around walking away, I felt him walking behind me and it did nothing but piss me off more.

"your not going to answer my question?" he ask and I stop touching my forehead getting a headache.

"I'm fucking slow William" I turn to face and him and he look away.

"Like dad use to say, I can't do shit right and I never will , I have a mental illness and I am sick so for you info fucking mation William I have a lot to prove, I have a lot to prove to you , Father and everyone else and if anyone get's in my way of doing it they will be dead" I smile to myself. "I am going to take father spot and crush him at it until he will fucking learn who run shit .. does that answer your damn question" I said and he glare at me.

"yea it fucking did" He said turning around walking away. I did the same as I was going to my room. I open the door to see a sleeping Lovely hugging the pillow, I smile figuring that she might can calm my ass down for a bit. I put the files on the dresser and crawl on the bed beside her. I pluck her forehead until I heard a whine and she sat up rubbing her eyes. she look at me and smile sleepy.

"hey" she mumble yawning moving closer resting her head on my chest. I play with her hand.

"what's wrong?" she ask and I kiss her forehead.

"work" I said bluntly and she nod looking up at me and smile.

"How about me and you look for a house this afternoon .. I been well thinking a while and I would like to live here in Italy" she stated sitting and I stare at the wall thinking about and it sound good plus I wont have to leave her for 2 months when I go to work.

"sound good I can look into it but let's just take a nap" I said and she nod agreeing with me. We cuddle into a spoon and I play with her hair feeling my heart beat normal now. I roam my hands on her body hearing her soft giggles. she put her hand on mine.

"you said when we get married we will" she poke my nose.

"I probably can't wait that long" I reply