Chapter Eleven •small talk, Big drama•

Sebastian POV

Should have never came, I went to go shopping with Lovely and my two older sisters just had to tag along. I sigh carrying the bags as they walk and talk about useless things, I will never understand a women.

"It's time to go." I announce stopping by the car, my sisters pout and Lovely smiles, we got in the car and I drive back to the house. I help bring the bags in tired, I let Lovely go try on her clothes as I walk in the kitchen to see my nonna cooking. I walk over stealing a couple pieces of cheddar cheese, She glares at me and I smile sitting on the counter.

"what are you cooking?" I ask.

"Calzones and i'm not gonna have any more if you keep eating the cheese." She looks at me with a serious face, I scrunch my face when I saw she was putting mushrooms in it.

"That's nasty." I say bluntly and she shrugs rolling her eyes.

"you use to eat it." She comments and I smile.

"I was forced to eat it." I reply smartly.

"you're eating my cooking rather you like it or not, staying in this house for one month you gonna eat my food as long as you under my damn roof I'll tell you that." She spat at me.

"But nonna I'm 26 years old i don'-."

"I don't give a damn if your 62 you're eating what's on your plate .. Be grateful." She cut me of pointing the knife at me and I laugh hopping off the counter. Lovely came in and smiles.

"Ooo what cha cooking." She asks resting her arm on the counter.

"Calzones ..But your fidanzato getting on my last never ima have to cut him up." My grandma replys and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Can I help you." Lovely asks rolling her sleeves up and my nonna smiles nodding, I shook my head.

"She can't cook." I state and Lovely's eyes widen, shooting me a glare.

"I can so cook, taking care you, you ate my fucking cooking don't be throwing shade." Lovely's voice booms as I know she eats, breath and sleeps cooking. I smile walking towards her getting behind her. I hug lovely kissing her cheek and the next thing I know I got hit with a wooden spoon.

"Leave this girl alone she trying to help cook ..Get out." My nonna said and I pout rubbing my head as Lovely was laughing.

"Why I have to leave." I whine and she hit me again on the shoulder.

"Get out the damn kitchen Sebastian, I'm cooking." She points to the living room and I frown and walk out hearing Lovely's giggles. I went upstairs to my room and open the door to see my brother and Father there.

"We need to talk." My dad announces, I nod closing the door sitting down and sat up straight.

"Ok so what's going on?" I ask and William pulls out files passing it to me. I took it opening it.

"We was suposed to have a little commeriare off by the docks but we found out that it was set up by the Acconcio, now I'm the person that plays when Denaro's involved and I'm beyond Adirato." My father seems to raise his voice.

"Ok and what do you want me to do." I question and he took a puff of his cigar.

"Your brother is throwing an event .. Which I believe he already told you , Accnocio's men will be there and you will get rid of them." He said and I raise an eyebrow.

"But Lovely will be there." I stated and he shrugs.

"I'll take care of her curioso ass." He said and I shoot him a glare which made him chuckle and my brother laughs.

"You gotta be honest Sebastian ..Your donna is nosy." William laughs and I join to crack a smile.

"Mother's coming over today." William changes the subject and I sigh running my hands through my hair. My mom's not a fan of Lovely very much She said, "All Americans are stupid and lazy asses who just sit down and talk shit." She trys to get me an Italian women but it would just turn out worst, plus im not a fan of the skinny committee.

"I swear the more I get rid of stress it come's right back." I mutter and they laugh, I was kinda pissed off.. I mean like I love my mother but I have to listen to her nag me.