Chapter Fifty One •Boss level•

Egypt POV

I sat down tapping my feet feeling a bit angry matter fact I am beyond angry Kinsley have a fucking Twin and now William don't want to talk to me I send the man 20 messages and he still ain't picking up. I look at the people in the waiting room as I got bored getting up going to Lovely room. I walk pass the lady and she grab my hand.

"You are not allowed to go back there" She said with a stuffy nose.. how the hell you work at a hospital but your the one sick as well, I snatch my hand away from her and glare at her.

"Bitch I can do whatever the fuck I want , what you need to do is go get a check up with your snotty running ass nose " I said and walk my way, they was on the second floor so I took the steps, I walk pass a few people in all white, they look at me whispering as I walk down the hall, I heard them walking behind me and I look back to see them acting like they was talking to one another, I'm not fucking dumb. I turn around began walking fast and I heard they start pasting the same. I ran down the hall turning right and then look behind me to see them, I screech and started to run fast. "don't look back don't look back you slow down like that" I said yo myself as I smile seeing the room and I quickly open the door shutting it and locking it. Lovely, Sebastian and the doctor look at me.

"What's wrong why you breathing heavy" she sat up and I sigh knowing that this was about to stress out.

"we have followers" I whisper and I was right, her smile drop to an o shit look I look at Sebastian who stood up taking his gun out putting bullets in.

"YO the doctor right there" I said and she laugh, I look at her and look at her name tag ..Amber.

"I'm the family doctor so I know what I in for sweet heart" she said, she look like she was in her late 20's , I walk over to the window and look out the window to see two silver cars pull up.

"Sebastian" I said waving my hand so he can come closer.

"what" He walk over looking out the window with me, I point to the two sliver cars and I saw Kinsley fucking twin came out of one and Luka came out the other...holding William, he look beat up and everything, cuts was on his arms and he had a busted lip.

"We need to move" I look over to see Amber putting lovely shoes on and open a cabinet taking out a gun. "We can take my car" She said and I nod but told her wait when she went to the door.

"three men's in white is out there" I said and she blush.

"sorry I forgot ..follow me" she said and I nod , Amber went to what look like a closet but lead to another room , we all walk in it as she lock it opening another door leading downstairs. "this lead to the first floor , we have to go down the emergency exit to get to the parking lot my car should be right there" she and we ran down the steps , we open the door and I was about to cross the hall but saw Luka and quickly hide back to the side I was on.

"why you stop" Sebastian whisper.

"Luka right there" I said and he sigh aiming at the light and pull the trigger making both hallways dark and we ran across going out the emergency exit. Amber quickly ran to her car and we follow I look over at lovely to see that she was in pain , you could tell that her feet hurt. Sebastian pick her up as we got in the car. Amber put her keys in starting it up. and we was out.

We was on a no traffic highway and it was piece and quiet, I sat with lovely and Sebastian was in the front seat making calls. I lay my head down until I felt a bump in the back and the car stop.

"what the hell is going on" I yelled and Lovely quickly woke up.

"W..we trap" Amber said as I look around to see 2 car behind us and one car in front. Sebastian sigh getting out as the rest of us followed, Luka and Kinsley number two came out.

"What the fuck do you want" I ask and he just gave me smile that made me mad as ever. "Where William" I ask and he took a big inhale of his cancer stick and blow out the smoke.

"in the car"He said bluntly and I balled my fist up.

"the fuck do you want from us " I snap and He laugh hard ..fucking insane motherfucker thinks everything a fucking game.

"Lovely know's what I want" He said and I twitch as we look at lovely who gulp pinching her arm, she scared she only does that when she really scared.

"What do you have Love" Sebastian said as his tone was sharp and she twitch digging in her jean taking out a deed.

"W..when me and Egypt was kidnap I stole this deed .. he has every building and owns half of Italy with it .. i thought we could call Heights towers saying that he's handing his business over to us, we would have made are goal" she said griping the paper and Sebastian smile.

"sorry but we ain't handing over shit" he said moving in front of us and Luka growled throwing his cigarette taking off his weapons, Guns, knifes and shit. Sebastian did the same but kept his two pocket knifes in. Us Valconos play dirty we like blood shed.