Chapter Forty Eight •speed time•

Egypt POV

Lovely stay with Britney as I went home I needed time to think and right now I can't deal with it. I close the door taking my shoes off going upstairs to are room just to meet the liar himself. William look at me and I sigh turning around walking down the hall but he pull my arm.

"E-

"The fuck do you want " I pull my arm away turning to face him and I cross my arms .

"I want to talk to you" he said pulling me closer by my waist and I look at him feeling all anger run trough me.

"Are you or are you not seeing Emerald and be honest..am I the side chick" I said and he frown rubbing the back of his head.

"yes I see her but you are not the sid-

"Save it William..I'm staying at nonna's" I turn around walking away but yet he grab my hand squeezing it tight.

"Egypt listen to me" He said and I can tell a hit of anger was there but I don't give a damn I face death in the dam eye if he think yelling at me or glaring at me he better think again. I was again turn back around. "I did ..slept with her only one time and it was a mistake" he admit and I slap him hard making sure I can see spit.

"fuck would you do that for " I yelled and he held his cheek staring at me as he slowly rub it. I started to punch and kick him getting piss of for one that he slept with an old dusty bitch and two he not fighting back. I was crying and I swear and threaten him , gaining a bit tired I still was punching him he grab me throwing me over his shoulders"PUT ME DOWN" I cried pulling his hair but he gave me a tight squeeze making me stop I started yelling and kicking again but his other hand grip both my legs.

"EGYPT..I am sorry" He strain out and I knew he mean it, how would he like it if i go back to my ex and had sex with him.

Lovely POV

Silent was through the house, I was over the stove cooking and I heard the door open from the study upstairs. I didn't feel like going all out so I just made pasta. I heard Sebastian foot steps come in the kitchen and I felt his hands slowly wrap around my waist as i stir the pot of spaghetti. he rest his chin on my , we sway back in forth as I sigh trying not to giggle. he remove himself from me and walk out, I heard shuffling as I look back to see him putting a CD in are stereo I tilt my head seeing him skip the the some the song until he stop.

A smooth beat play as a big grin pop on my face and he look at me giving me his smile. he got up taking his shoes off as he took his hat off throwing it somewhere. I rolled my eyes turning back around putting the top above the pot and turn around walking to the living room and he grab my hand spinning me around,I let out a giggle.

"come on dance with me" he said pulling me close and I giggle as we move side to side each step hitting the beat . I wrap my arms around his head neck as he had his hand wrap around my waist, I kiss him giggling having a bit of fun. he turn me around where he was up on my back as we both take to steps around the living room.

"so in love with you" We sang and he kiss my cheek and we got on the floor, he cover me with kisses and i try to push him away as some giggle we heard running down the steps and we look up to see Marcos with a worry look on his face. We both got up and he finally reach the bottom of the steps. He stop the music and I frown.

"hey ..sorry but umm did Lin came yet..I was on the phone with her and then it just han-

A knock came from the door and Marcus quickly ran over there opening it, we walk over peeking being nosy. Lin stood there crying as it look like blood was on her shirt and she had bruises, she hug Marcus and started crying.

"Holy shit"