Chapter Thirty Seven •happy birthday•

Lovely POV

"hurry up" I yelled sitting down waiting on Egypt to come out. I was wearing a white tang top with a pink jacket, cut rip jeans and black sneakers with my hair tied up in a pony tail. I sigh while I was here we rob someone guy card turns out that we rob are own members ..heh all well I need a phone and clothes. Egypt finally came out of the dressing room wearing the same stuff as me but a black tang top and white sneakers. I shook my head.

"it's been long since we match hoe" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Bitch we is not twins" I said getting and she smile taking my hand.

"come on ..let's go home, before some bitch is sucking my man off" she said and we walk out the store.

"I don't know I'm thinking about calling him" I said looking at my phone.

"wait what's the date?" she ask and I tilt my head.

"April tenth why?" I ask and she smile.

"Bitch it's your birthday" she squeal hugging me. Oh yea I..never told my age today I turn 25.

"Oh didn't know ...maybe because of all the bullshit that been going on and on top I don't know if I should kill that girl that answer his phone or kill Sebastian " I said sighing and looking down.

"yo..you don't mean that right" she ask tilting her head and I smile.

"nah ..I kill her but not him... maybe chop his dick off before someone use it" I said and she laugh. We got in the car and was on are way to Yazz tower, after a ten minute drive we arrive there. I got out the car walking fast in the building , Heads turn looking at us and a lady at a desk was staring. I walk pass her and look around.

"Where the hell is Sebastian " I ask and one guy walk towards me.

"You must be lovely am I right?" He ask and I nod folding my arms and he smile. "He upstairs 20th floor " he said and I look at Egypt tilting my head towards the elevator. We walk in and I fold my arms tapping my foot inpatient soon as we reach the top floor I quickly walk out seeing glass windows, I heard arguing and I Yank the two doors open to see Sebastian at the head of the table standing with his hands on the table, his cigar was in his mouth as the string of the smoke appears, he was wearing all white with a blue tie and his glasses was on. He blink looking at me.

"Lovely?" He said straighting himself up.

"Found here " William said and I shoot him a glare .

"T..this meeting is dismiss " Sebastian said and people got up leaving. Once everyone was out of sight the four of us was in here.
" you two leave as well " he said towards Egypt and William.

"Didn't want to stay anyway " she said grabbing William by his tie walking out. Sebastian sigh and turn his attention on me and smile hugging me.

"You don't know how worry I was, where have you been " he said and I look away.

"You know, kidnap got kick in the throat, and uhh what else oh..a bitch answer your God damn phone " I said and he raise an eyebrow.

"Lovely.. what are you talking about " he fold his arms and I was getting piss off.

"Who's Vanessa? " I ask and he just smile.

"She's an old friend that cane here for a job" he smirk leaning against the wall.

"Why she answering you phone " I ask and he sigh.

"Lovely don't start this shi-

"Why is she answering you phone Sebastian matter of fact why the hell is she even on it , you didn't allowed me on your God damn phone " I step closer and I can tell that I was getting in his nerve because his eyebrow twitch.

"Jealous much? " He ask and my eyes widened.

"Jealous much? The bitch said she help you Sebastian what the fuck does she helps you with and it better not be anything that have to do be in bed" I snap and he clench his jaw.

"Yep she helps me with a lot of shit that I have now found meaning less " he dig in his pocket taking out a little black box opening it revealing a beautiful ring. I started to feel bad. "Happy fucking birthday lovely " he shove the box in my face.

 "Happy fucking birthday lovely " he shove the box in my face

He smirk laughing. "I see that we are no longer going to trust again " he close the box walking over to the fire place and he through the ring in "guess we have to work on that a bit more " he said and his eyes where dark now. "Fucking see you when I'm home " he brush pass me leaving and I blink looking down.