Chapter Forty Five •She's back and she better•

Lovely POV

I sat on the bed yawning looking at the wall.

"Its taking them to long to get a doctor it should not take 5 hours just to get a doctor ". Egypt complain and we wasn't even in here for two long it's only been ten minutes. The door open up and a lady walk in she smile at us looking at the paper.

"hello why you two doing " she ask as walk over to the little chair sitting down.

"good" Me and Egypt said and I sat up a bit straightening up to see what she was going to say.

"well your pregnant ...3 weeks" she smile and my heart started to beat fast, I am going to have a baby?

"Love you alright " Egypt ask and I look at her and blush giggling.

"Bitch I'm fucking happy " yelled and teh doctor clear her throat.

"So is it your first time being a mother right?" she ask and I nod "Well keep doing what you are doing , earlier we had a nurse asking you question and what I got is from you work out a bit which is good for you and the baby, umm your eating right but you also going to have cravings off things you may never mix with .. like pickle with ice cream or cookies with ketchup" she said and E and I said eww, the doctor laugh at us and she stand up. "your good and your baby is too if you want to wait another month we would like to have you come back for ultrasound" she said and I nod.

"Wait why not this month?" Egypt ask.

"To be honest I just feel like she not fully develop yet and I just want to give it sometime" she said and Egypt nod. We was walking out the little and was talking about if I should tell or wait to get a picture from the ultrasound and show it ..we like the second Idea so we went with it. Egypt got a phone call and it was around lunch we got in the car as she was smiling looking at me.

"So we gonna stop at your house get's you to change into a cute outfit mama rose want us to eat at her house and be a "good family" so we gonna stop by your house get you dress and them stop at mines and then we off to her house" she said and I nod. She brought me to my house and I walk in going upstairs to look for a nice outfit. I pick out a pink top with a long white skirt, I went and got my wedges that was brown and look like saddles, Egypt yelled and said she gonna go home and get dress instead of wasting time . I went and took a shower after 17 minutes I hop out warping the towel around me as I went to straighten my hair. When I was done I put lip gloss on just to want my lips to be shiny, I step out of the bathroom going back in my room to put on outfit, Once I did I walk over looking for the right jewelry. My phone buz and I look over at it, Egypt said she be over in four minutes. I put on my necklace and bracelet, it took me two minutes to put my earnings in but I did it. I heard the horn beep from out side I grab my tan pocket book and my sun hat quickly walking downstairs,

I open the door to see Egypt lean back on the car she was wearing black pants and heels to it, her jacket and cute designs on it and she wore a white blouse underneath , her hair hand one braid and the rest was out

"your ready?" she ask and I nod, I walk towards the car getting in, she got in after then soon pull off

"your ready?" she ask and I nod, I walk towards the car getting in, she got in after then soon pull off. After 20 minutes we got to rose house and it was cute but to be honest I thought that shit was going to be bigger than nonnas.

We park the car and then got out, I walk to the door knocking on it to see Sebastian open it up,he was wearing a nice button up peach shirt and white pants to follow down his shiny white shoes, His hat was on and that was white , he smile and kiss...

We park the car and then got out, I walk to the door knocking on it to see Sebastian open it up,he was wearing a nice button up peach shirt and white pants to follow down his shiny white shoes, His hat was on and that was white , he smile and kiss be moving back letting us in the house. I look around and it just feel so warm and good out here.

"We out in the back yard" he said and I nod the three of us walk in the back to see everyone there sitting down in the white circle tables. we sat down at the table where William were. each table had different color flowers on them and are's had a deep red roses.

"so what you two was up to since we was at work" Sebastian ask looking at the menu and I look at Egypt.

"We been gossiping about the pool party and I going shopping ..what about you" Egypt said and I smile laying back , I wish I could have brought flats here.

"Sebastian sick well kinda ..his energy was just low today so he was basically piss off and yelling at everyone telling them what to do" William said and I nod. I look around and blush ,why does this simple lunch feels like a god damn event. I look to see a mic in the middle of ground the tables was circling around it. soon as the back door open everyone grew quiet. Rose and Lawrence walk down together into the center and Rose grab the mic as Lawrence went to take his seat.

"Hi everyone how's your day?" she smile and everyone said good, I giggle a little I don't know but I always found Sebastian mom the cutest. "This look's like a big event just for lunch right? well kind, I have a friend coming here and she going to be very important in everyone's life" she look at us and wink , ooo a surprise. "Now i got to know this lady since the past two months and me and her just click like that , she has been through a abusive relationship and I did everything to help her and she gladly took my offer, she had never lied before and you can easily tell it because she keep saying she going to get in trouble, I help this women fake her death and since she free I would like her to have this lunch with us to get to know the family ..also I want her to see her baby girl as well" Rose said and she left walking towards the back door opening it , My heart lit up and was beating fast, she took a shy step looking down , her dress was red and it fit nice with her, her heels was gold and her hair was in a big bun. She look at me and smile, I felt tears forming in my eyes when I had seen my mommy.