Chapter Twenty Four •Deal•

A week later

Sebastian POV

it's been a week and I'm bless and happy too, Lovely respond well and she comes home today, she would have come home last week but I wanted to see if she can still well you know get pregnant and she can. To be honest I kinda felt bad of shooting my sister but hey she need to know what kind of pain we all went through because of her, lucky I have a heart because if I didn't I would have shoot her in the head. I was at my house unpacking things and bringing in furniture, William Egypt and Britney came to help and they brought gifts too.

"Damn you clean the hell out of this place" Egypt said as she was sliding on the marble floor with her socks, won't be surprise if she fall.

"I want it to be perfect when lovely comes home today" I said as I check my watch and I had to wait an hour until she call me.

"I got news " Egypt smile sitting on my couch.

"Which is " I raise an eyebrow and she giggle, I look over at William and he sigh giving a face palm.

"You two? A thing?" I ask and she smirk.

"It happen once and that's it " he comment and Egypt gasp.

"Sure.. I recall that I was the best you ever had " Egypt said and I smile giving her a five. William shoot me a glare.

"Hey she don't quit " I laugh and he mumble whatever. I look at the window to see a car pull up, I walk out leaving the door open as I walk over to the car. My father step out with papers in his hand.

"We need to have a talk" he look at me and sigh look over near the door to see Egypt playing with her gun.

"I would like to join " she said and he sigh shaking his head.

"No" I said and she frown rolling her eyes going back inside the house. "What do you want" I said leaning on his car.

"Contact " he gave me the papers and I look at it.

"For?"

" your mother think that we should have a little treaty"I comment and I nod reading over it.

"what's the catch" I ask knowing him he always up to some stupid shit.

"catch ,pshh Sebastian i would neva-

"cut your bull shit and tell me" I sigh and he did the same as well.

"No killing one another soldiers and what not" he and I nod.

"I would like to make a deal on top of that too" I rolled the paper up and putting it in my pocket and he look over at me.

"Which is?"

"When I strike every mob down you will have no choice but to pull your flags down and give me the rest of Italy" I said folding my arms and he look taken back but smirk.

"Ok and when I kill everyone that's in my way and take over this shit before you do you have no choice but to work for me and keep the last name" he said and I smile.

"seems fair" I said and he dig in his pocket taking out a gold watch giving it to me.

"my father gave me did and his dad and so on, it's for the one's that take the mob to heart and I see that your starting to build your empire I'll give it to you " he said and I gladly took it I thank him walking away. "ah shit I almost forgot" he said and I turn around, I saw him opening the car and help Lovely out of it. I walk over and saw my mom smiling as she was sitting in the car.

"I give you the rest of your house warming present later" she giggle and I laugh . I pick lovely up as my dad got in the car.

"see yah Mr Valcono" he said and I smirk.

"pleasure doing business" I said watch them pull off. Lovely kiss my cheek catching my attention.

"Valcono?" she ask looking lost.

"I change my last name when you was in the hospital love" I said walking back to the house , she played with my hair with her hand.

"it's suites you"

(it's not Volcano no no that stupid XD it's VALlllllllll-CON-O , sorry but i let my sis read this chapter and me and her argue about it )