Chapter Forty Two •bruise?•

Lovely POV

My legs huuuuurt like a bitch, bending me all type of ways. I swear this guy here. I sat up sitting on the bed looking at the floor,  my goal was to reach the bathroom in my condition I pull my legs over the bed feeling the cold floor, I got up slowly walking to the bathroom to get dress. 

After I did my hygiene, I was dress in a black skirt and a black crop top , I slip my white sneakers on and just put my hair in a bun. I walk downstairs to see a boy sitting on the couch. He was wearing a white sweater and black jeans with black tims , His hair was brown and his eyes was blue, wearing glasses. I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow, He was so into the TV he didn't even notice me. 

"uhh

"uhh ..hi?" I said walking over and he look over at me. 

"oh hello" he smile and wave and I put my hands on my hips. 

"umm not to be rude but ..who the hell are you and how the fuck did you get in my damn house" I ask and he blush rubbing the back of his neck. 

"He's my little brother" I heard Sebastian voice as he walk in from the kitchen. I look at him and then his brother . 

"My bad ..it's not like any other day you wake up to see I god damn stranger in your house" I said and he chuckle, I sat down looking at the bags and suite cases. "your spending a night?" I ask and he shook his head no. 

"No ..ah well you see I'ma be staying with you two until I go to collage, I only have one year of school left and then I be out your hair simple as that" he smile and I nod. 

"you off to collage hun? ..don't want to be in the family business " I look at him and he shook his head. 

"oh god no" he mumble and I smile hugging him. 

"O my god your so fucking smart ..please don't be in this business this shit will make you always look behind your back , I feel like a proud mommy ..god Sebastian you have someone in your family that fucking use they're god damn head" I said still hugging him. I try so many times to get Lin to stop working with us..I mean she still can hang around she's like family but I still don't think a 17 year old should be in a Mafia. I let go smiling. "so what do you want to be?" I ask and he grab his backpack taking a note book out. 

"I want to be an artist " he said opening it and there was some beautiful pictures,I ask him can I look through some. after a couple of minutes I heard the doorbell ring and I got up.

Lin POV :3

I tap my foot waiting for the door to open, I was wearing a white skirt and a white crop top with it, my pink flats had a white bow on it and my pink jacket was over my shoulders, I push my glasses up. I was with Egypt today and I wanted to stop by and spend some time over here. I heard the lock on the door unlock and it open.

"Oh hey guys" she smile moving a side , Egypt and I walk in. 

"Hi " I said hugging here and she put her hand on her hip looking me up and down.

"why are you outside dress like that" she playful punch my arm and I smile.

"I felt pretty today" I mumble shyly and she giggle.

"Where Sebastian?" Egypt ask.

"Living room ..why?" Lovely said walking in the living room and we follow, I saw a boy and he was pretty cute, He sat on the couch reading a book and he push his glasses up, a smile crawl on my lips but then quickly went away as I member I am going out with someone , I sigh looking down at the bruise on my arm.