Chapter Ten •Black Queen•

Lovely POV

I sat on the bed as Sebastian was reading a book I crawl towards him and his eyes darted my way, I gave off a small smile and he gave me one in return.

"what do you want nosy." He teases me being the little smart ass he is.

"came to see what you doing." I sat beside him as he closes his book looking at me.

"work ..i'm doing work Lovely." He push his glasses up as I pout.

"may I ask you a question?" I ask and he shrug. I took a faint breath, "Why are you keeping peoples mug shots and back stories in your folder on your tablet and are you a drug dealer because if you are that's totally wrong and why are yo-." I was cut off with his hand on my mouth and I can tell he had a pissed look on his face.

"When did you get on my tablet and why are you going through those files?" He shoots me a glare and I shiver but glare back.

"You practically gave me the tablet and I was searching for a simply game to play on during the boring ass ride here." I spat.

"That doesn't explain why the hel... that doesn't explain why you was going into my files lovely." He said and I peek that he was trying not to swear. Tough shit.

"What kinda gang have a fucking game name.. it's stupid." I said and his eyebrows twitch.

"You really need to mind your business lovely your digging yourself in a hole you can't get out off." He mutters as I snatch his tablet cutting it off.

"Just tell me are you a fucking drug dealer or not." I seem to raise my voice and he sighs.

"I'm not a fucking drugs dealer lovely damn!" He yelled at me and I lean back a little, had he lost his damn mind?

"I was just ask-." I got cut off with him getting up.

"No... no you fucking didn't you fucking assume lovely, I'm not a fucking drug dealer nearly would I ever touch fucking drugs in my life." He yelled and I stand on the bed putting my hands on my hips.

"Then what the hell do you fucking do then!" I said screaming, He sighs leaving the room and slams the door.

Sebastian POV (yaay)

I walk out putting my hand through my hair. Really lovely doesn't know how bad she stresses me, one minute she could be the most sweetest person I know and then the next she's a cop searching like a mouse searching for it's cheese. I walk downstairs going in the dining room only to bump into William. His smile turns into a frown.

"What's bothering you." He asks and I sigh sitting down in the chair, and he smiles, "Ah is it the flower?" He tilt his head and I nod, William grabs a seat sitting across from me.

"She's stressing me out." I mutter and he seems to find that amusing.

"What she do."

"She was being inspector gadget." I said putting my head down which made him laugh more.

"La Donna stubborn and nosy hun?" He asks and I nod.

"You just don't know the half of it." I look at him and he shook his hand.

"O by the way how about you and your Donna come to a classy brigata may that cheer you up." He pat my back as I sigh.

"I swear that women gonna make me snap." I said getting up and he smiles standing up.

"Like madre said the demenziale ones are the best." He said walking with me and I shook my head no.

"Heh crazy yea but they cause the most stress." I smile and laugh. I went outside to see Lovely playing with my little cousins and nephews a smile was on my face as I saw my grandmother smiling at me. I'm over here sitting down and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Very pretty women, you did good." She pat my head causing me to blush. I watch Lovely play and laugh with the kids it had me thinking for a moment.

"you should tell ha." My grandmother said and I sigh laughing a bit.

"No.. I kinda want her to find out by herself right now she thinks I'm a drug dealer." I look over at her and my grandma smile and shook her head.

"You're so lucky Sebastian and to pull a black queen it should be an honer .. won't mind having some mixed baby's running around." The words came out her mouth aand broke me down laughing.

"Nonna I'm not going to have kids no time soon." I shook my head leaning back.

"I'm serious Sebastian you better keep her." She said in a serious tone and I nod.

"Excuse me?" I heard loves voice as I look up to see her holding my nephew as he was crying. "Do you Know where the diapers at?" She smiles tilting her head which made me look at her in awe. She is so... so motherly.