Chapter Forty Nine • i spy •

Lin fell on Marcus crying as he quickly hug her closing the door, he rub her back as she hic and cry, he pull away to seeing that blood was linking through her shirt.

3weeks .

Lovely POV

Me and Egypt walk down the hall as I had bandages in my hand.

"Is she alright she been in and out for 3 weeks " Egypt ask and I nod.

"We wanted to bring her to the hospital but she was stubborn saying no her boyfriend gonna get her so we been having Sebastian doctor come over and help out...I.. I just hate abusive relationships " I look down stopping and I shivering.

"Hey hey lovely boo you good now " I felt her rub my back, I look up and just gave her a smile. "I.. I know " I said and she gave me a bright smile. I walk to one of my guest room Marcus was staying in and I slowly open the door to see Marcus and Lin cuddling in a spoon, a small smile appear on my lips and I tilt my head giggle.

"Best friends goals " Egypt said loudly waking them up and I hit her. Lin blush sitting up rubbing her eyes looking down.

"To comfy to move " Lin mumble, if your wondering what happen she was home and her boyfriend was getting on her nerves so she snap at him, they argue until argue turn into beating, beating almost turn into murdering but thank God gave her a motherfucking brain to hit the nigga in the head with a pot. I sigh walking in going to Lin lifting her shirt up a little, I blush feeling Marcus stare the he'll out of me.

"Marcus chill the fuck out , ain't no body trying to still Lin" Egypt said and I couldn't help but laugh at her comment, he look over at her and glare.

"You do know your English is not right ..ain't is not a word " he corrected her.

"Its a word " Egypt said walking over, oh here we go again.

"No it's not ain't is slang because you are to lazy to use the proper word in a sentence " he clear his throat, I swear he act just like Sebastian but more with a stick up his ass.

"Bitch, it is a fucking word its in the urban dictionary idiot " she spat , Lin held in a laugh as Marcus laugh at Egypt making her piss off.

"urban dictionary do work Mrs Egypt when you type ain't in Google It give you various of websites telling you what the slang word might mean " he smirk. Egypt rolled her eyes mumble under her breath.

"How you feeling " I said clean her cut stomach that was healing a little.

"Good I can actually clean my wounds myself" she said sitting up, I look over to see Marcus and Egypt throwing the finger in different ways, I shook my head at Egypt maturity level aka petty as fuck and won't let shot go.

"Come on Egypt we gotta go " I said and we walk out the room.

"Little ass gets on my nerves " Egypt grumble as we walk down stairs, I felt pain and stop. Egypt turn and look at me, " you alright?" She ask and I smile weakly.

"The baby being a little ass right now" I said and look and she grab my hand helping me downstairs, we walk outside to see Sebastian smoking a cigar ready, he look at me and smile putting it out and turning around opening the door for me, I thank him hearing Egypt get in the backseat. Sebastian close the door going to his side hoping in . I pit my seat belt on and we was off to the doctor, I was smiling hard rubbing my stomach giggling.

------

I woke up a little to see we stuck in traffic. I yawn stretching, I look over at the side as we was starting to move and I see a car coming are way,

"We being followed " Egypt whisper and I turn to her.

"What you mean " I ask feeling my heart pounding .

"3 cars been following us, we basically trap " she said and I look at Sebastian seeing him griping the steering wheel I look at the light and it went green, the car that was in front of us was..coming after us.

"SEBASTIAN GO GO" I yelled.