Chapter Forty •lets try again•

((That momment when you wrote everything and went all out in one chapter but ..I didn't save so you had to rewrite again -.- ))
Lovely POV

Killing me softly by fugees playing in the back ground as we was driving. I giggle seeing Sebastian sing it hit every note, he look over and actually gave me a smile, his eyes was back to his color and he poke my cheek.

"You don't know shit about this song " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bullshit boy your white " I tease and he laugh.

"Black " he said and I raise my eyebrow.

"What?"

"I'm black, my grandfather is fully black " he smile turning a corner .

"On moms or dads?" I tilt my head a bit surprise.

"Both, my grandma don't Fuck with white dudes even know shes white her damn self " he yawn looking at his watch.

"Then where your grandfather?" I ask and he smirk pulling up to a nice house.

"Here.. they got an divorce ..things wasn't working out" he said while getting out of the car and running over opening the car door, he help me out the car and close it. I straighten my self up as we walk up to the porch and he knock on the door. I look down feeling a bit nervous , I heard the door open up revealing Egypt she smile at me and I tilt my head.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask looking at her outfit, her hair was curl and she had light makeup on and a deep ocean blue dress with ...sneakers ..I swear this girl here.

"It's your birthday ..you need to celebrate it so why not with friends or family" She said taking my hand bring me inside. I hug her thanking her and she pull away looking at Sebastian and glaring at him. "did you fix it?" She ask and he smirk.

"you'll see when it's time to open up gift " He reply walking away over to William, Egypt took my hand going to the kitchen and I saw Britney in a cream color dress and she was wearing black fur. she look at me and squeal running to hug me. she brought me into a tight hug and then pull away.

"look at you ..you look great" she smile and I blush "awe I see you wifey " she tease and Egypt took my arm.

"she mine hoe" she said and we burst out laughing. We walk to a little room to sit in.

"So I heard what happen earlier and I was wondering if you ok?" she ask and I nod,

"yea I'm ..a bit fine , all I just want to know is who the hell is Vanessa" I said and to be honest I don't like talking about her , for some reason she make's my self esteem go really really low.

"Well it is true her and Sebastian use to hang out with one another but you shouldn't care thoe she not important right now and today is your birthday so it's all about you lovely alright?" she ask and I smiling nodding

-------------------------

The party was going great so far and I am having a blast , I ate a lot and I dance a lot too, I was now at the part where I opening up gift and so far I have jewelry, Outfits, shoes and make up. I smile that William bought me a crown I sat at big throne opening up the gift. Egypt pass me Lins gift and I open it seeing a card first.

"sorry I couldn't make it I had prom and I couldn't skip it ,I will take you and the girls out for Lunch tomorrow , Happy birthday lovely and enjoy your night love Lin" I was done reading it and everyone Awe. I open the box to see 4 phone and I couldn't help and squeal loud, they was all my favorite color Pink, Purple, Red and Blue. I smile putting them aside.

"you need your last present" Sebastian said and help me up, He gave me a medium box and and smile. "open it" he said and I started to do as I was told , ...another box was in it" i realize that I was an ..ass earlier and I wanted to say sorry for it" He said as I open the card bored small box revealing a white furry box, He took it away from me opening it revealing a pretty ring , I gasp and look at it ..it was more gorgeous than the last one.

 "this gift took out one of my accounts" he said throwing the furry box down while holding the ring

"this gift took out one of my accounts" he said throwing the furry box down while holding the ring. "Lovely ... I want you,I long for you, I ache for you, I desire you, I want to hold you, I want to caress you," he said and my heart was beating fast as he bend down to my ear and whisper " I want to consume you" I shiver blushing hard as fuck , He straighten himself up and I was screaming in my head, I yank him more closer kissing him.