Chapter Twenty Eight •Bullshit•

Morning

Lovely POV

I woke up tired and didn't feel like getting up. I sat up rubbing my eyes to be greeted with a sticky note on my forehead. I took it off yawning sleepy.

~take a shower and come downstairs to eat~

Can I just like get one day all I ask is for one day to be normal and peaceful and quiet but have to work. I sigh getting up as I walk to that bathroom, after doing my daily routine as I walk back out to my bed room and saw a slick blue button up shirt and black high waist jean and pretty black heels. I put my clothes on and look in the mirror at my hair, its messy and I don't feel like doing it. I put on a silver necklace and bracelet. I walk out the room going downstairs, I saw Egypt, Kinsley, Lin and William talking on the couch. Egypt glance at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with your hair " she said loudly and I rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen to see Sebastian talking on the phone, he glance at me and smile.

"Unoa minuto" he said to the person on the phone. "Morning love " he kiss my cheek and pluck my forehead. "your hair not one ". He comment and I rolled my eyes.

"To tired " I mumble and he chuckle.

"Your food in the microwave " he pat by back in nod leaving out the kitchen walking back into the living room.

"Egypt come do my hair " I said and she took a comb out her pocket.

"I'm braiding come on" she pat her lap. And I walk over to sitting between her legs as she started doing my hair. Sebastian came in and look at his watch.

"Lin.. whats the news " he said sitting down on his phone.

"Well Vinci daughter day starting in twenty minutes, and the drive is one hour or two, bout time she either at her boyfriends house or at the mall. For William and Kinsley they only have thirty minutes to ambush the little shipment, you and Egypt have ten minutes maybe less to have a fare eye to eye talk with Vinci and if it's not fare the plan B which is well you two can do whatever, beat him into signing the contract maybe bump up to forty percent to " she pause and look at me.

"Seventy" I comment and and they look at me like I'm crazy I sigh.

"Bitch we can have the hole thing if we beat the dude to death " Egypt said pulling my hair.

"Aye I'm was thinking when they sign with us they can also work with us and through out the time we can get rid of Vinci and his family and we already have his workers since they belong to us.

"O " was all she said, I look around and see that week all a was wearing blue and black with a hint of silver. Egypt pat my back.

"We better get going if we wanna make it on time" William said getting up and we was in groups. Me, Lin and Kinsley share a car as Egypt follow her little husband and Sebastian in the other. We started the car and pull off.

-------------------------

An hour pass and I'm bored, all I heard was Lin typing and music. We stop pulling in the gas station.

"We need gas" Kinsley said hoping out and I just nod.

"Ah Mrs Valcono I'm going over Lin's file and something seem funny" she said and I turn around.

"What is it" I said and she showed me her little file. She work for Vinci. I twitch. I heard a knock on my side and turn back around to see a gun pointed at me.

"Out car now" Kinsley demand and I shoot her a glare sighing that I had nothing with me or on me. I got out the door and Lin did to. She told us to step aside and like idiots we did. I sigh as she got in the car and left us.

"Well this is bullshit " I mumble.