Chapter Fifty Seven •END•

Britney POV

"No the ice sculpture is spouse to be in the middle what the fuck is wrong with you "I yelled at the men that was setting the middle, I have to get everything before 3 and it's 11:31 I know what you thinking , Oh Britney it's enough time to decorate for the wedding, well it's not , a week pass and today is the dead line date and everything need's to be perfect on Sebastian's and Lovely's day. I hear heels running and I sigh knowing that Egypt here thank god. I turn around seeing her carrying the baby car seat while talking on the phone as she walk towards me.

" yes we be there around 2 to pick it up" she said yelling and that quickly woke up Lyon he open his eyes staring at me. she sat the car seat on the table moving the handle back, I see that he was bundle up tight with the straps.

"hi Lyon baby" I poke his cheek and he yawn quietly and close his eyes again.

"he gonna grow up mean as fuck" Egypt mutter putting her phone away as I just let him play with my pinkie grabbing the shit out of it.

"why you say?"

"he laugh when people get hurt" she pout and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Real shit I'm cleaning the house and shit while William was just laying and chilling with him, I hit my knee on the glass table and a smile spread on this child face and he smile when her spit up on me " she complain and I said awe.

"He's just showing his god mommy some love ..what's wrong with that " I defend the child and she rolled her eyes and I hear her mutter bullshit under her breath.

William POV

I was speeding down the high way looking at my phone texting Britney that I forgot to bring the food. I look back to see clear sleeping , I sigh looking ahead driving smoothly now, I need to stop by at mom so I can get the food. I drove pass the red light ignoring the honks and beeps , I don't have time i'm already late to get my fucking suite and I don't have shit to deal. Once I have arrive to my mom and dad house I got out the car opening the door the door for Clear, I unbuckle her seat belt picking her up as I shut the car door. I walk to the porch and soon as I know the door open, my Mom smile at me reaching for clear and I handed her over.

"the food is set up and pack all you have to do is put them in the car , Marcus and Lin already stop by and took some to the the church opening, How's your day going" she said , we walk in the kitchen and I stared to put some food on top of each other.

"It's been good so far, you have her dress right?" I ask and she nod.

"what time when you be back?" She ask and I stop looking down.

"It would take me like 20 minutes to go get my suite and take a shower and then come here around 2:30 pick you 3 up and it should be 2:40 so i can be right on time to take the photo.

"well what time is it?" she ask and I look at my watch mumbling shit.

"it's 1:30 " I said.

"well hurry up it takes 20 minutes to lode all this up in your car get going" she hit me on the shoulder and I sigh.

"I know"

Lovely POV

I blush looking in the mirror seeing my mom do my hair and some of cousins sitting in the room talking.

"Aren't you excited baby? " my mom ask putting my hair in a top pony tail making it tight.

"I can't wait it's going to be so pretty and I order and Ice sculpture you know and it's Big and and and it's a heart with doves too" I clap my hands smiling non stop.

"ooo I see your going all out " she said curling it and I nod. "well I should be done with your hair and make up in 40 minutes "she announce and I nod

--------------------

After 40 minutes was up with my mom changing the hairstyles we was done it's 3 and I know everyone will be arriving, I went to my open closet to put on my wedding dress and thank God it wasn't raining outside, my dress is big, it's white and it trail down in the back with purple flowers in the back, I smile as my mom put the sliver necklace on me I had a bit glitter on my cheek. To top it off I had a sliver crown on my head and I squeal a little, it was time to go and everyone was dress up, my mom help me downstairs as we walk outside going into the limo.

Egypt POV

I smile seeing Sebastian in the suite.

"Aye nigga looking sharp on his day fuck it up " I giggle and he laugh.

"And your finally wearing a dress with heels.. where lovely we about to start". He said looking nervous and start to worry , I look over at the family taking seats and stuff and shit like that, I look at the preacher and he held up five on his hand .

"We have five minutes people come on get ready " I yelled and everyone started to whisper, "come out in two minutes " I said pushing him back in the room ad the church door open revealing lovely she blush as Britney grab her hand quickly going in a room, I ran over in my heels, HEELS CHILD. and went in their room as we was getting more purple jewelry on her a little, we heard the music stared and I quickly look at clear, she was the flower girl, I smile as she rub her eyes hugging me and I remove her hands bending down.

"Go outside and throw the flowers on the purple carpet please " I said and she giggle smiling.

"Ok step mommy " she hug me again and walk out the door, I watch through the tiny window to see Sebastian standing there with a straight face, I smirk... he's nervous . I saw William come out and I know that was my time to go.

Lovely POV

Each bride maid was leaving and I gulp feeling my heart pound my hands are sweaty I blush shaking a little as I sigh taking deep breath walking out the door, all eyes was on me, I look over both of are families as they smile, I saw my mom and dad sitting together looking at me, I look straight ahead seeing Sebastian in awe. I blush giggling , a big smile plaster on his face as I walk over and standing in front of him. The preacher clear his throat as the music stop.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Sebastian and Lovely an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one" he said and I smile looking at Sebastian and he wink at me. "You may say your vowes ". Sebastian look back as William hand him the ring. He clear his throat.

"It's because of you that I wake up smiling every day.
I promise to forever keep you smiling.
It's because of you that I am happy every day.I promise to forever keep you happy.
It's because of you that I know how it feels to be cared for.
I promise to forever care for you.
It's because of you that I have learned how to truly, deeply love someone.
I promise to forever love you.
I promise all these and more, forever and for always". He smile kissing my hand sliding the ring on her finger. I smile looking over at Egypt and she hand me his ring.

"My promise to you is simple,
I'll endure until the end.
I'll be your one and only,
Your lover and your friend,
I'll listen and I'll nurture,
I'll fight and I'll be true.
I'll do my equal share and I will never give up on you.I'll try to do my very best,
to fulfil your every need.
I'll walk beside you hand in hand,
I'll help you to succeed.
I'll be your constant equal,
I'll give you room to grow,I'll tend to you when you are sick,
build you up when you are low.I stand before these witnesses,And I say unto you,No matter what hard times we face,Our love will make it through.Amen" I said and slid the ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me , I now pronounce you husband and wife.. Mr valcono, you may kiss your bride " he said and I smile as Sebastian pick me up kissing me. Everyone smile clapping and cheering . I giggle pulling away looking down at him. Making are forehead touch.

"I love you " he smile kissing my lips.

"I love you too " I reply , this is the happiest day of my life.