Chapter Forty Six •WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR NOT READY•

Lovely POV

I smile as I got up running to my mom hugging her, she giggle patting my head, my mom is taller than me I'm 5,5 and she's 5,9 . I hug the shit out of her.

"O my God O my God O my God thank you thank you thank you " I said looking at rose a d she laugh.

"Awe you so cute " she said and I smile not letting my mom go.

-------------------------

We all sat and was eating as the first meal was serve for lunch. It was cute to me because are meal was triangle sandwiches with olive at the top of the tooth pick grapes and strawberries on the side, and we just had red wine for drinks.

"So Sebastian I heard that you put a ring on my daughter finger " my mom said as she started to eat.

"That's not what else he put in her " Egypt comment and I hit her with my purse.

"Shut up " I said and she giggle , I look at my mom and she tilt .

"What he put in you" she ask and we all burst out laughing, the rest of the lunch was going well and it's just make me upset that my father had been abusing her and putting her in the hospitals ..It..it make me angry.

"Well I be expecting grand kids " my mom said which made me a bit shaking at the subject, I blush looking down.

"Shit I want to tell" I whisper to Egypt and she smile nodding.

"O my god same " she said piping her gum scrolling on her phone.

"We are " Sebastian said looking at me "when the times right " he said and I twitch.. w..when the time right? I look over at Egypt and she held in a laugh.. this is not funny.

"What do you mean when the time is right " I ask and he took a sip of his wine.

"When the time is right lovely, I can't have a kid during this little situations you got kidnap like how many times " he said and I was getting a little piss off.

"Two " William comment and I shoot him a glare.

"I got kidnap once " I said and he shook his head.

"There was a van kidnap when you and Lin was in the van and one with you and E got kidnap by your stupid ass brother " William yawn and now I'm upset.

"First of all my brother not stupid, yea he's crazy but not stupid William if anything is you are" I said putting my hands ln my hips.
"Like you going to see you ex wife once in a while " I said and he spit out his drink out and Sebastian mouth drop but forming into a smile trying not to laugh and as for Egypt.. she had a piss off look on her face.

"So I am the side chick " she yelled getting everyone attention on us.

"No you not I got to her house to pick clear sometimes " he use that plan ass excuse and Egypt grab her bowl of yogurt slowly eating it standing up.

"Bitch we have custody of her " she scream catching him in his lie.

"Damn you thot " Sebastian mumble and I glare at him. "What " he said and I fold my arms.

"You don't want a baby at this time" I stated and her nod.

"I'm not fucking having a kid at this time lovely and that's final " he said leaning back.

"Then when do you wants some " I yelled and he got up.

"Bring your fucking voice down and I don't fucking know maybe in 3 years I would wants some " he said and I stomp my feet feeling myself about to throw a tant.

"So your not ready? " I ask and he glare at me as his eyebrow twitch but right now I don't give a fuck.

" yea I'm not ready is that fucking problem " he yelled and in the inside I jump and my heart was pounding a bit.

"What do you mean you not ready?" I walk over towards him getting in his face.

"I told you I am not fucking ready the he'll you getting up set for " he said coldly

"Because Im pregnant " I yelled slapping the shit out of him and he twitch, I felt someone pull me away and I wanted to cry, I can't take all these emotions. I the backyard was kinda separated as some people came over at my side and the other was over there, I felt hot tears running down my cheek .

"Hey, hey, heeeeey come on girl don't cry " Egypt said wiping my tears and my mom kiss my forehead rubbing my back. I heard multiple people asking am I'm alright, I peek to look across and saw Sebastian with a red hand prink on his face. He was glaring at me.

"Sorry we late " I heard to girls say and we all look over to see Vanessa and her sister, I look over at Egypt and she was glaring at the boys, I look her way to see they face soften up.