Chapter Thirty Four •Don't fuck with me•

( this book here I tell yah.. my goal is 50 chapters but looking at it on paper we almost the end😒😔to be honest I'm sad.. I want this shit to continue like theses pass weeks I've been having ideas and to be honest I'm starting to feel like I'm rushing shit, 😭😪😥 Lovely and Sebastian spouse to have a son by now they're was spouse to get married as well but how my events with Luka and well I been thinking.. after this drama I..I am going to start the families chapter, BUT it's will have FAMILY drama ..fuck i look like giving yall basic ass chapter HELL NO but it gets to let you know the past and how each Charters personalities are 😫😱😰🙇so I'm sorry.. please don't take it the wrong way but ..after this I will be going slow with the book also a lady loves violent and killing but developing a story like this.. we need to have family moments, hell I'm trying to reach my goal but I feel like if I do the book still wouldn't be finish so I have a question for you to answer.. should my goal be 70 chapters or... all the way to 100?....you do want to see Sebastian take over Italy.. right?)

Lovely POV

I woke up in a dark room I try to move but realize that my arms and legs was tied down. I move hearing a sigh , Looking back I see Egypt ..we across from each other . I struggle screaming help a couple of time.

"Would you shut the fuck up" She scream and I pout looking at the floor. "look ..lovely I love you but you need to be quiet ..I need to just think how I am going to kill that son of a bitch" she growled.

"Kinsley?" I guess.

"Hell yea ..just because she my other best friend wife doesn't mean shit..bitch broke my ankle" she said and I heard her spit. I heard the door open revealing Luka and right now I feel hurt ..he walk in pulling a chair in front of us sitting down.

"Hello .. how's your day?" he ask and I didn't say anything..just look away.

"ah ..well mine is good" he smile putting a cigar between his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"good for you no one was asking" I mutter and he smirk.

" wow little sis your disrespectful " He comment and I just couldn't take shit anymore I am piss I am tired I want to go the fuck home but no I have to keep piling more bullshit after bullshit after bullshit you know what .. I wouldn't be surprise that my sister will end up killing me.

"YOU WOULD BE TOO IF YOU WAS LIE TO BYE TWO PEOPLE YOU TRUST FOR THE DAY AND TURNS OUT THAT YOUR GOING TO DIE BY YOUR SIBLING " I snap and he look shock for a moment.

"I will do no such things.. killing you is a no but hurting you well yes, like that tone you just had with me right now you would have got your little ass punch in the face" He said and I again rolled my eyes.

"I have questions for your lying ass" I mutter.

"same for me" he yawn.

"Since when did you started being in this little Mafia business" I questions and he smile.

"never started it ..dad did, see lovely he been in this for a long time and when I graduated collage he step down and let me took control" He said and I twitch ..so I've been surrounded by killers through out my whole damn life. "Why are you with a Giacona?" he ask.

"Not his last name" I lift my head up high looking at him and he clench his teeth.

"Valcono " he push out correcting himself and I smile.

"Because I can be ...don't ask you about why you with a bitch that point a gun at your fucking sister and broke your other sister ANKLE I MEAN REALLY" I yelled and Egypt laugh a little.

"she up and walking right" He ask and I glare.

"BITCH SHE SHOT ME IN THE COLLAR BONE" Egypt yelled and he smirk.

"you'll get over with it" He look at his phone and I pout.

"Daddy not Italian he's fully black" I said stating what I know.

"Dad father is Italian and his mother black and white" he correct me.

"What's wrong with me being with a Giacona" I ask and he smile.

"Are families been beefing for years and oh your not dating a god damn retard" he snap and I growled.

"Sebastian is not fucking retarded other than that he's smarter than you a better and trust me he will rip you apart " I yelled and he laugh.

"do you really think that kid is going to end my life?" he smile laughing and I blow air out of anger ..he's making me hate him more and more and I don't like it. "Let me tell you something Lovely" he got up walking towards me. I was extreme hard impact hitting my stomach feeling myself flew back ..h..he kick me, I lay there on the ground still tied to the chair. "I don't take threats" he walk over and kick the shit out of me again, I whimper feeling myself about to cry, I can't do this anymore I want to go home. "awe what's wrong?" he put his foot on me putting half of his weight giving me a headache.
"I'll make sure you see you little boyfriend again...so you can see what kinda man he is when he's on the ground dying in front of you ..so I am going to give you a warning" he move his foot to my neck pressing on it to a point where I can't breath. "If you ever come at me again with your disrespectful mouth I will make sure you shut the hell up for the rest of your life ..so Lovely, DON'T FUCK WITH ME"

( do y'all wanna see Egypt face because.. I still have her picture )