Chapter Thirteen•weakness•

Sebastian POV

"Sebastian... you know what " lovely interrupt me as I was deep in thought. I look at her and smile.

"Yes?" I ask and she took a deep breath and sigh.

"I don't need to know what you do, as long as your safe then that's all I care " she touch my hand and I can tell that I was blushing, I guess I will leave hints around for her to find out... I sorta like that's she go out her way to poke her nose in business, it's kinda cute. I pick up the little menu looking at it.

"Shall we order then? " I look over at her seeing that she was on her phone, I raise and eyebrow. She look a bit worry now. "Lovely " I clear my throat and she jump cutting her phone off.

"Yes ... ahh can you order for me." She reply putting her phone in her purse then looking at me and smile. I study her face before I call the waiter over here so I could make this order.

"Can I get two Castagnole  (i taste that and omg shit good as fuck) please and just give me water please

"Can I get two Castagnole (i taste that and omg shit good as fuck) please and just give me water please. I request and I look at her and lovely just shrug and I nod. "Two waters please and thank you "I said and the waiter nod leaving. I tilt my head as she look a bit worry now, she look like she about to cry.

"Lovely? " I call her name as her gaze set on me.

"Humm?"

"Are you alright " I ask and she shrug.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She didn't answer, she was avoiding my question.

"I don't want to ruin are little date so can we not talk about this please " she mutter as the waiter came back with are sweets and we ate.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Through out the rest of the day was fun a bit. I got to know Lovely some more but it kills me that's something is bugging her. I drove home in silences and I heard her sniff, my eyes shifted over to her to see her crying I stop the car since I park, I look at her.

"Tell me what's wrong " I said as she look at me.

"My mother pass away " she broke down. I frown knowing that Lovely and her mother are close so it hurts me seeing her upset losing someone that really care about her. I got out the car walking over opening her door. I help her out as she hug me. I frown hugging her back. Playing with her hair telling her that it's ok. I sigh, we walk to the door and I open it. I close it and pick her up bride style. She sniff and his, I open the door to are room and close it. We lay on the bed spooning.

"It's not fair " she yelled crying and I rub her back saying that I know. Lovely grab my shirt tight as I gave her little kisses on her forehead.

After an hour of sleep with her I woke up to see her watching Tv. I sat up on the bed and tap her. She look over and move more closer.

"How you feeling " I ask and she look away.

"I really don't wanna talk about it " she mutter. I nod kissing her cheek.

"Need anything?"

"Your grandma " she said getting up and I got up with her. She took my arm laying her head on it as we walk downstairs to the living room. We went to the garden since she always there. Lovely let go of my arm and she went to sit next to my nonna. I sigh leaning against the door putting my hands in my pocket looking down.