Chapter Twelve•Tell her•

Sebastian POV

I was changing my clothes wanting to take Lovely somewhere since I never show around, I put on a plain white shirt and dark faded blue jeans that I roll at the end or cuff how ever you say. With black shoes and to top it off a hat. (Love him so much :D )

I check myself out in the mirror and nod feeling set, I heard a knock on the door and it open slightly, I look over to see her in a grey sleeves shirt that was tuck in her skirt that was black and white, it hug her curves which made me smile looki...

I check myself out in the mirror and nod feeling set, I heard a knock on the door and it open slightly, I look over to see her in a grey sleeves shirt that was tuck in her skirt that was black and white, it hug her curves which made me smile looking at the black heels I brought her and her jewelry,

"Hey." She smiles walking over hugging me.

"Ready?" I ask and she looks at me and nods her head and smiles, I peck her lips hearing her giggle. I grab her hand walking out of the room. We head downstairs and I open the front door to come face to face with my mother. Shit. She tilts her head and smiles hugging me, I blush smiling hugging her her back.

"Hey mom what you doing here?" I ask pulling away and she squeezes my cheek.

"I've came here to see you, I heard you was in Italy so I had to rush here right away." She smiles and I glance at my father who was there with a smirk, I shoot him a glare.

"O..and see you took her along with you." My mom glares at Lovely and Lovely crosses her arms.

"Can we go I wanna get this day over with now." Lovely mumbles walking out the house, I sigh leaving behind her.

"Make sure she won't do anything stupid, knowing her people just like monkeys." Mother yelled which shock me. Lovely stops and I hug her from behind kissing her cheek.

"Just ignore her ok?" I smile and she rolled her eyes. I got in the car as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Your mother is a bitch." She mumbles and I frown.

"She's not a female dog and you're not a monkey." I stated looking over at her since we are at a red light.

"She's disrespectful and to be old it shows how her god damn maturity level is." She spat and I reach for her hand picking it up kissing it which made her smile and that made my day.

"Where are we going." She tilts her head asking.

"Out." I mumbled and she giggles.

"No shit I mean where."

"Well if you must know inspector gadget, we are going to eat at my favorite sweet store then for a little walk and have a boat ride." I smile to myself as she plays with my fingers.

"That sound wonderful." She replys, "Sebastian you've changed a lot." She sighs and I raise an eyebrows.

"Good change or bad change?" I look over curious a bit.

"Well a bit both." She mumbled

"What's that bad part."

"You won't tell me where or what you do where work at." I can tell she had a bit of a smirk.

"Petty." I mutter and she laughs. Once we reach our destination I hop out the car opening the door for her and she gladly took my hand and I help her out closing the doors. I always wanted to go out with Lovely but how I use to be, I felt silly how a guy like me could actually become better and get the girl of his dreams. I open the door for her as the sweet scent of chocolate hit my nose.

I found us a seat and pull her chair out as her plump ass sat on it. I push her in sitting across from her. Lovely giggles.

"Well ain't you a gentlemen today." She looks at me and I smirk.

"Always been, surprised that you're actually a lady today instead of being a cop twenty four seven." I reply and she blushes rolling her eyes.

"Is it bad to care?" She questions.

"It's bad to be in business that you don't know about sweetheart." I pluck her forehead and she frowns rubbing her head.

"Well ..I don't care if you a drug dealer." She mutters folding her arms and I laugh.

"Darling never a drug dealer, way pass that." I lean back in the chair and she tilts her head and I shook mine.

"If I tell you, would you finally leave me alone." I ask and she smiles.

"Yes." I sigh debating on if I even trust her, I mean I should she took care of me through out my life kinda so it shouldn't be wrong to tell her.