26

Sometimes I hate myself 😂😂

Ryder's pov

"Its party time mother fuckers" I say skipping down the steps with Rose right behind me the boys at the bottom of the steps.

"Woah she has legs!" Mikey exclaims. I look down at my outfit which a white crop top pink high waisted shorts a cut off jean jacket and my converse. (Pic of both Rose and Ryder's outfits)

"Woah I know right" I say back just as sarcastically before walking over to Luke wrapping my arms around his waist for a quick hug

"Have fun kids!" My mom says walking up the stairs by us "please don't make get out of bed so I can bail y'all out" she says laughing but we knows she serious. She's already had to get us out of trouble once when we were 14 and Ash was 15 we took a cart out of a store and rode it around town. Guess people complained or something because the police showed up and were going to have us pay a fine, but my mom has her ways.

And no not those ways.

"I haven't been to a party in ages" Rose exclaims getting in the passengers side while Ash gets in the drivers and the rest of us pile in the back.

"Luke really?" I question looking next to me giving him a glare.

"What?" He asks innocently

"Grabbing my ass while we are piled on top of each other?" I question

"That's not me" he says chuckling.

"Ah you owe me $10" Michael yells to Calum then the hand I felt on my butt is now gone.

"What the fuck?" I question laughing.

"We made a bet to see if you would blame me or Luke first for touching your butt" Michael explains laughing.

"Why?" I question being very very confused.

"Because have you seen those hickeys you left on him" Calum yells causing everyone to go silent.  I felt Luke instantly tense up beside me and heat rose to my cheeks.

"Oooo someone was getting freaky earlier" Rose says making everyone laugh.

"Guys stop its not funny" I say trying to be annoyed but I can't. Talking about that kind of stuff just doesn't bother me I just joke about it. But Luke on the other hand.

"You shouldn't be making jokes Calum, when was the last time you got laid?" Ash questioned looking in the review mirror. Everyone instantly shouted out "ooohhh" making Calum's cheeks turn red.

"Shots fired" I say laughing

"Why am I friends with any of you?" He questions trying to sound annoyed but we know he's kidding.