Five

I've packed everything, said goodbye to my family, said bye to my school friends, warned my fans what's happening and now I'm standing in the waiting room of the airport for my flight to be called.

I've taken a few pictures with some fans while I'm here. I'm nervous to see what it's going to be like when I land in America.

"Flight 371 to Los Angeles, California is now ready to board. Please make your way to gate 24. That's flight 371 to gate 24 please, thank you." I grab my carry on bag and make my way to the gate. I was first there because I was only literally 10 seconds away from the gate.

After waiting for the flight attendants to get organised, I was finally on the plane, in my designated seat and I was so ready for this flight.

After everyone had boarded, I was finally on my way to America.

Goodbye Australia.

Hello America.

-

                               🐨

-

We were about to land and according to the pilot, it's going to be scorching hot today here in the wonderful city of Los Angeles. As soon as we landed and were allowed to remove our belt things, I bolted off the plane and to where people were waiting for us.

I looked out for the curly red hair of the one and only, Mahogany Lox.

"BLAIRY BOO!" I heard someone shout. I turn and see my amazing cousin.

"MO BEAR!" We run up to each other and hug.

"Gosh little cousin, you've gotten big. How long has it been since I last saw you?"

"When you were turning 10. So like 11 years now."

"Well I'm glad uncle Mike actually let you come visit. He's really strict isn't he?"

"Actually he doesn't know I'm here, mum let me come because he's working in the mines in Perth so we've gotta keep this trip hush hush." She nods and laughs.

"Well, let's go get your bags and let's go and explore. Oh and also I've got to go and visit some friends tonight so you can tag along if you'd like. It's kind of a party as well."

"I don't have party clothes. I have shorts and shirts and shoes and sunnies and sunblock."

"Looks like we're going shopping then. Come on, this isn't going to be any other party. If I'm gonna Dj this party, it's gonna be wild."

I love Mahogany but I really hate parties and shopping.