Nine

I look up and see a familiar face. Well, she didn't know me but she was off a tv show from Disney channel.

"Caroline it's really not what it looks like." He drops me in the water and runs up to her. Wait what. I sadly rose to the surface and swam over to Aaron and Taylor.

"Hey guys." As soon as I reach them, Taylor turns to me and spits water at me. "Really?" I wipe my eyes and wrestle him in the water.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Cameron yells. He gets on Aarons shoulders and I feel my body being lifted out of the water. I look underneath and see Taylor.

"Wait wait, the losing team has to buy the winning team a lunch of their choice." I announce.

"Then prepared to get yourself beat little lady." Cam says.

"You're on. If it comes to food, I always win." We get in our starting positions and Aaron counts down. As soon as he gets to one, Cam and I go to war.

Okay, he was really strong and I don't know if I can beat him. I think about all the food I could win which makes me more stronger causing him to flip off of Aaron's soldiers.

"HAHA WE GET A FREE LUNCH!" I high five Taylor and Cam returns to the surface with a sad face. "Aw did the wittle baby wose? Boo hoo." I say in a baby voice.

"Sorry Blair but you asked for this." He jumps out of the water and tackles me back down. I get out of his grip and climb onto his back. He goes back up to the surface with me clinging onto him.

"Haha I still won that." I say to him. He rolls his eyes then laughs. I get off his back and swim back to shore where Nash and his girlfriend were still fighting.

"If you like spending time with her than your own girlfriend then go and date her!" She goes to walk away but Nash pulls her back to him.

"No Caroline I want to date you!" He leans down and they kiss. I look down at my feet in the sand and smile sadly.

Yes I was jealous. It's obvious.

"I would never want anyone other than you." I hear him say.

That broke my hart even more.

Why did he have to have a girlfriend? They weren't even really a cute couple. I run up to where Mo was lying with Carlos.

"Hey I'm just going for a ride to get some ice cream. You want anything?"

"YES I WANT DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM WITH SPRINKLES AND IN A CUP!" Mo shouts with excitement. I laugh and go.

I got the ice cream and just slowly rode back to the beach. I was kind of eating my ice cream and Mo's but trying to make it not noticeable either.

As I was riding, I wasn't paying attention to the people and things in front of me.

"HEY HEY WATCH OUT!" I hear someone shout. I look up but instead of seeing who it was, but I see nothing but ice cream in my face.

"Oh my gosh." I wipe my face and look up and see Nash.

Just the person I wanted to see whilst I have ice cream spread out on my face.

"Oh hey Blair. You okay?"

"Absolutely positively fine." I say kind of annoyed. I use a napkin and wipe my face. Once I was finished he was still standing in front of me. "Well bye."

"Wait I want to apologise for before when we were in the water. Carol can get a little jealous with what I do to my friends. Well, girl-friends."

"I could tell. Well anyways bye."

"Wait I haven't finished yet. I'm going out on my boat and jet skis tomorrow with the boys. You can bring Mahogany if you want to."

"Won't your girlfriend be jealous?"

"She's just gonna have to get used to you." He smiles at me and I shrug.

"I'll think about it. Bye." Before he could talk about anything else, I skated off and back to the beach.

"ICE CREAM!" Mo shouts and runs to me when she sees me.

"Nah no ice cream, I kind of ran into Nash and it went all over my face."

"Ugh were going to get ice cream then. Wait. Let's get lunch instead."

"CAMERON YOU AND AARON OWE ME AND TAYLOR LUNCH! THANK YOU BOYS!" They groan and I high five Taylor again.

It's barely been a day and already I love these guys.