Thirty

I awoke in my bedroom. Well, my bedroom whilst I'm staying here in America. Koda was fast a sleep on the little pillow next to me. I smile and roll out of my bed and prepare for the day ahead of me.

I decided today that I would go and explore somewhere. So, I get my adventure gear on and leave after putting food in a bowl for Koda. I just wondered around the streets making snapchat stories, vining and decided to vlog about my day.

I ended up climbing an old building and watching the sunset. It would've been better if Nash were there but he had meetings all day. Something about the new tour him and Hayes were planning.

"Well guys, that's the amazing day of Blair Gordy. Comment below if you want to see me post more vlogs on here and I'll see what I can do." I smile and finish the video. I jump down from the building since it wasn't that high. I skip almost all the way back to the house. That was a lot of effort.

"Where have you been? You were gone all day. No text. No nothing. Didn't leave a note saying where you were going. For all I know you could've been kidnapped and I would've been responsible because your mother would have killed me if she found out you were missing under my supervision." I lay down on the couch listening to Mahogany ramble on about how I should've told her where I was going. It made me laugh.

"Okay okay I'm sorry about not telling you where I was."

"Thank you. Anyways, I've got some good news for you." I sit up and listen to Mahogany because she sounded excited. Usually only good things happen when she's excited.

"Well are you going to tell me!?"

"Oh right. SHAWN HAS ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO GO ON TOUR WITH HIM!" I drop my Starbucks on the carpet.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow completely unsure on what she just said.

"Shawn has been watching your YouTube covers since you started okay, he loves your voice and he's offered if oh wanted to go on tour and make music with him."

"What?"

"Do I seriously need to explain that all again!?"

"NO OH MY GOSH TELL HIM YES OF COURSE I WILL!" I get to go on tour. Wit The Shawn Mendes. Is this even reality?

"Okay he's coming over in 15 minutes. I'm so happy for you Blair, your courier is getting bigger and bigger." I jump around excited. This is amazing.

-

"So tomorrow, come to the studio with me and we can start making music and decide on the tour dates. We'll be travelling around America first and then going internationally."

"Okay oh my gosh thank you so much Shawn for giving me this big opportunity." I jump up and hug him.

"It's okay. You've got a beautiful voice and it demands to be heard by more people. Everyone will love you out there."

"Thank you again. I literally cannot thank you enough." He laughs.

"Well I have to go now. I'll tell you tomorrow when to come to the studio okay?" I nod and he leaves.

"MAHOGANY IS THIS REAL!? PINCH ME!" She squeals and punches me then I squeal. "Not that hard!" She laughs.

"And yes Blairy Boo, this is real." I hug her.

"I'm glad you asked me to stay here with you for a while. It's been such an amazing time." She laughs and pulls back from the hug.

"Come on let's go and celebrate." She goes into the freezer and grabs out ice cream and puts it in tiny little cups. She hands me one and we put it up toward the sky. "To Blairs new life!" She says.

"To the new life!" I say. We clink our glasses and then somehow manage to get all the ice cream out of the glass.