Twenty Five

We've been to about 6 magcon events. This is our last stop and then we have a small break.

Currently were in Dallas, Texas and Cameron is excited to be here because he thinks the city was named after his family.

Anyways, I was wondering around the hotel because I couldn't find anyone. No one. Literally. Not even my own cousin. They all disappeared and I feel lonely.

"Hey, are you Blair Gordy?" Someone says as I walk past reception. I nod. "This is for you. Some guy handed it to me as I started my shift."

I take a piece of paper from her with my name on it.

"Um, thanks?" I was so confused. I go and take a seat on one of the couches in the front part of the hotel.

Dear Blair,

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these days youd like to meet. To go over, what we've missed. Hello. Listen to this. I'm in the event room waiting just for you.

:) xx

This could be a complete stalker but I think I know who it is. I smile to myself and walk to the event room where we will be having the magcon event tomorrow.

I open the doors, everything was set up for tomorrow. I walk in and see a note on the floor.

Haha just kidding, I'm back stage because Bart told me I couldn't do what I wanted to do in the main area.

:) xx

Well thanks Bart. Making me walk more steps.

I jump up on the stage and walk to the backstage door.

Yes I'm in here. Glad you found me.

:) xx

I giggle and shake my head. I open the door only to see Nash with a big cuddly bear and a big bouquet flowers. I scream and run up to him.

"Hello beautiful. I've missed you so much." He engulfs me in a big hug but I got to excited and jumped making us fall.

"Nash oh my gosh. I feel like I'm gonna cry."

"Don't cry." He kisses me quickly and I smile and calm down. "I wanted to surprise you because Taylor told me you weren't acting happy or something. I don't know he's weird." He laughs to himself.

"I think I'm just home sick. I haven't been to another country before by myself and I miss my parents and my annoying little sister. I will get over it though, I know I'll see them again soon." He pulls me in a hug and I smile. "You're my other home though. I feel better when I'm with you."

"You're my world Blair, my galaxy. I always feel like I belong with you and just you." We just sit on the ground hugging each other for ages.

"This is such a good surprise."

"This isn't just it though, there's more." He helps me up and takes me outside.

"What's the other surprise Nash? Ooh is it a puppy?"

"How'd you know?"

"Did you actually get me a puppy?" He scratches the back of his neck. Mahogany runs around the corner with a brown husky puppy. One of its eyes were a greenish brown colour and the other was bright blue.

"Y-yeahh."

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM! Is it a him?" He nods. "AHSHASKLSLA!" I don't even know what I said. He was only a very tiny puppy so I pick him up. "I would name you mini me but I shall name you Koda." I say. He does a cute little bark and licks my nose and I giggle.

"Wow I thought that would've gone better. How would you have known I got you a puppy?"

"No I only said that cause I say that to everyone who has a surprise for me. It's from a movie. I didn't actually think you would get me a puppy. This is a big thing." I put the puppy down and hug Nash.

"I love you so much Blair."

"I love you more Nash." He laughs and shakes his head.

"That is impossible."

"No it's not. My love for you is bigger than a billion Jupiters."

"My love for you is bigger than 10 billion Jupiters!" He exaggerates. I go to say something else but Mahogany interrupts us.

"Okay Romeo and Juliet, we all know how this ends. He says something then you say something then he says something else and it just keeps going. You love each other very much and let's just keep it as that. Okay by I'm gonna go get me some food." I laugh at my cousin as she leaves.

"She's right. Come on, let's go and get some food with Koda." He says. We walk down the street with Koda following behind us.

Then we lived happily, ever after.

Nah there's still more to the story.