Fifteen

Mo parks the car and we get out. I kinda hide behind Carter. As we walk to the lounge we could hear yelling and things crashing. Not a good sound to be walking into.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

"UM MAYBE BECAUSE I LIKE HER!"

"I LIKE HER MORE THAN YOU!"

"I'm just gonna go okay bye." I try to run away but Mo pulls me back.

"Come on we can settle this." I gave her the can we? Can we really? Look.

She drags me to the lounge. Ethan, Grayson and Daniel are sitting down laughing. Cameron, Taylor and Aaron are fighting. Obviously.

"YOU THREE! SIT!" Mo shouts. I've never heard her yell before. It scared me.

The boys stop and sit.

"Are you three actually seriously fighting over Cameron kissing Blair? She's only human."

"It's not our fault she's so likeable." Taylor stares at me and smiles.

"You. Stop staring at my cousin." She walks up to him and pulls his bandana down so he couldn't see. "Don't you dare move it."

"But Mahogany Cameron kissed her. It's weird because he's turning like 30 this year and she's only 17. It's weird right?" Aaron says. I quickly look over at Cameron who winks at me. Gosh damnit.

"You! Don't wink at my cousin. Turn around."

"Mahogany you're not my-"

"TURN AND BE SILENT!" He glares at her.

"Mo I'm gonna go. I'm uncomfortable."

"Alright I deal with the three stoogers." I hug her and leave the house.

I walk down the street and get a text from someone.

Nash 💙: Hey I really need to talk to you. Do you think maybe we could meet at the park just down by Mahogany's house? This is really important.

Me: yeah of course, I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

He didn't reply to me but that didn't matter. Maybe I could tell him how I felt about him right now. Even though he has a girlfriend. Ugh. She ruins everything.

-

-

-

I make it to the park. I kind of got lost cause I went down the wrong street. Oops.

I walk around and try to find Nash but I couldn't really see him anywhere.

Nash 💙: I'm by the big oak tree just by the pond.

I think he could read my mind. Creepy.

My feet move towards the biggest tree I could see. I didn't know if it was an oak tree. I'm guessing it was because the pond was right next to it. There he was. And, with flowers.

"Hey." He says when he sees me. I smile at him.

"Hey." We just stare at each other for a moment.

"Oh ah these are for you." He hands me the flowers and I thank him.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I think we should take a seat." I nod and sit cross legged on the grass. He sits right next to me.

My breathing starts to get really fast and stomach has butterflies flying everywhere.

"For the past two weeks, I've been trying to spend time with you but because of Caroline, that was basically impossible. It may seem like I don't like you but I do, I really do. I mean, you're not just any ordinary girl. You're different. You're funny, smart, caring, loving, kind, feisty and out going. You're not afraid to try new things and there's more to you but I haven't figured it out yet. Blair I think you're an amazing, extraordinary girl. This is why I broke up with Caroline." He sorta smiles at what he just said.

"Wait you broke up with your girlfriend because of me?"

"I was only dating her because she begged me to. We were only together for a month and a half. I kind of liked her but she became really bitchy and I didn't like it." I nod.

"I just plainly don't like her." We laugh.

"Here's what I've been dying to ask you since the moment I first saw you. Blair, will you please do me the honours of accompanying me on a date?" My entire mood brightens up but then at the same time my body goes weak. I'm lost at words.

"Y-yes. Of course I will!" I jump and hug him. He holds me tight.

It felt right in his arms. I felt safe, protected. Like I was somewhere I belonged.