Eight

Today we were going to the beach with everyone from last night and a couple more people. I tweeted out to my fans the beach we were going to but didn't mention anyone else incase the boys got mad.

I dressed in a white bikini and put a shirt and shorts over the top. I got white converse, black ray bans, phone and purse and ran down and waited for Mo to get ready.

"Dude you take forever!" I whine as I jump on her bed.

"Well it's very uncomfortable to wear a bikini when it's that time of month." I silently laugh but she hears me and throws her make up brush at me.

"Just say to Carlos that you don't feel like swimming today."

"I'll jut see how it goes. Come on let's go I'm ready."

"Can skate board there?! I haven't ridden one in ages." She nods and gets her skateboards from the garage. I put some music on my phone and connect it to Mo's little speaker she carries around.

Lana Del Ray, Young and Beautiful comes on. I decide to film a vine.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?" I quickly post it.

"FIRST LIKE!" Mo shouts and turns back to me. I laugh and ride up next to her. "Oh by the way the boys are already here." I nod and we finally reach the beach.

Haha that rhymes.

"Race you to the water." I run down to the sand and quickly put my stuff down, take off my cover up and run down to the water. It was so nice.

"That's not fair! You did track and I didn't!" Mo whines as she swims next to me. I shrug and dive under. Someone kicks me right in the head. I swim up to the surface and see Nash.

"I'm so sorry!" Once he notices it's me he laughs.

"That was not funny. I was just peacefully swimming and you kick me." I splash him.

"Well you shouldn't have been swimming behind me and I wouldn't have kicked you." He splashes me back. Then, just like with Josh, we had a splash war. I swam closer to shore and started throwing sand at him. Once again, just like with Josh, Nash tripped over me and we ended up how Josh and I did.

I just looked up into Nash's bright blue eyes. How were they so blue? I wish my eyes were blue like his.

"Um. I'm sorry." He quietly says. I was expecting him to move but he didn't.

"It's fine. Sorry for splashing you." I giggle a bit. "Oh and by the way, you've got a little something-" I put some wet sand on his cheek. "Right there." I start laughing again.

"You did not just do that." I push him off me and quickly run. I tried to make it to where Aaron was but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up.

"No no no put me down!" I held tightly onto him. He ended up carrying me bridal style. Before he could throw me into the water someone interrupted our fun.

"Nash? What the hell is going on here?"