Twenty Two

"GOOD MORNING HOUSTON!" Mahogany shouts through the microphone. The crowd starts going hype which makes me more nervous.

"Blair. Look at me." Cameron turns me to him. "These are your fans. They won't hurt you. They're not monsters. They're fans. Okay? Do not be scared of them."

"Okay okay."

"Alright you guys." Bart calls us over. We get in a circle and hold hands. "Taylor do you want to start us off?"

"Sure. Um, hey God. I just wanted to thank you for us being able to do this. For us being able to meet all of our amazing fans. For there being opportunities like this. It's such a great honour to do so as well. Thank you for letting my life be how it is now filled with these amazing people. My best friends, my family. Thank you."

"Amen." We all say.

"I'm so proud of you guys. You've come so far." This was my first time here but I already felt like a belonged. Like I was one of the group.

"DANIEL SKYE!" Mo calls. We all give Dan a hug before he runs out.

"BLAIR GORDY!"

"What? No no no no one told me I was second." I start panicking.

"No Blair it's going to be okay."

"BLAIR!?" Mo calls out again.

Cameron mouths to Mahogany to call him out.

"Um CAMERON DALLAS AND BLAIR GORDY!"

"No Cameron I'm not ready."

"Come on Blair." He tries to drag me out.

"Cameron I swear if you pick me up-" to late. He does it. He runs out with me half on his arm, half on his shoulder. The crowd screams like crazy.

"It wasn't that bad was it? Now come on." He puts me down and runs down to the fans in the front row. He gives them high fives and kisses the tops of their hands. Some of them were calling out my name.

I finally gained more confidence and ran down to them. I hugged some, room quick selfies with them and oh how amazing it was.

No finished out calling everyones names so we went back up on stage. I didn't know what we were doing with the fans today. I only knew about taking meet and greet photos.

"Hey guys how are we all today?" Cam says. They all just scream out and I laugh.

"So for the new magcon group we have some new people added as well. We have, Daniel Skye, Ethan and Grayson Dolan and Blair Gordy! Say hi to the new members everyone!" The crowd screams out all our names which made me smile.

"So to start, we all know that you guys have some questions for us. We're here to answer them. Blair you pick someone first and answer their questione." Tay says.

I choose a girl kind of in the middle with a grey magcon hoodie on and purplish blueish hair. "I think this is a question from like all of us. Are you actually dating one of the boys up there?"

"I'm not dating one of these lovely boys up here but I am with Nash Grier. He couldn't be here today though, he's back in LA. I miss him so much already." I whisper the last part. Everyone 'awes' at me and I blush.

Cameron goes next. He chooses a tall girl with brown hair and a red magcon hoodie on. "Would you rather date Mahogany or Blair?" I go quiet and kind of turn around.

"Yeah Cameron. Blair. Or mahogany?" Carter and Ethan say at the same time. Cam goes quiet and looks down at the floor.

"Do I have to answer that?" He nervously laughs.
The crowd erupts in chatter.

"Nope I'll answer for you, he would rather date Blair." Grayson says. I cover my mouth and laugh. Some girls squeal, some girls either start crying or have already cried.

"Okay okay moving on." The boys laugh and Cameron moves onto the other side of the stage.

Maybe these few weeks will be awkward.