Seventeen

I quickly open my eyes to the sun creeping in through my window. Usually I'd just go back to sleep right now but I have a feeling something exciting is going to happen today.

I get out of bed and run to Mahoganys room. Carlos was next to her. They were so cute. I stand on the edge of the bed and jump right in the middle of them.

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS WERE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!" I shout as loud as I could. They both throw a pillow at me but I only throw it back at them.

"Blair I would love to go on an adventure but it's only 6 am and I would like to sleep until whenever I properly wake up. Go see if someone else is awake. They're at Taylors house." Mo says. I make a long, frustrated noise but go and get changed to go to Taylors. I just wore a crop top but only showed like one centimetre of my stomach and a pair of shorts. I brushed my hair, grabbed my sunglasses, phone, wallet and took on of Mo's long boards and set off to Taylors. I played music while I was going down the street.

"I don't practice Santeria. I ain't got no crystal ball, well I had a million dollars but I, I spent it all." I record myself on snapchat and speed it up then post it on vine.

I turn off my phone and focus on which house was Taylors. It was big, and white and pretty and had small tree things around be front yard and his galaxy Lamborghini. Ah, there it is.

I ride up to his front door and ring the door bell once every point five seconds.

"Alright alright I'm coming gosh." Someone opens the door.

"MORNING!" I shout at Cameron just to piss him off even more.

"Really Blair? Really?"

"Mhm. Where is everyone?"

"Upstairs in the movie room thing." I walk inside and run up the stairs and try to find the movie room. Gosh his house was big.

After a couple minutes of searching, I found a room which had 'Movie Area' written at the top.

Really? It was that easy.

I walk inside and see all the boys a sleep. Even Shawn was here and three more people who I hadn't met yet.

"HEY EVERYONE WAKE UPP!" I shout. They all groan and I get pillows thrown at me so again, I throw them back. I roll my eyes and lie between Nash and Taylor.

"Blair what are you doing here?" Taylor mumbles.

"I'm bored and Mahogany didn't want to do anything so she told me to come here because everyone was here so I'm here and you guys aren't waking up either."

"Because it's probably like 5am in the morning and we're not early people like you. We like sleep."

"Taylor."

"What?"

"You suck." I push him and he rolls over. I face Nash and giggle. "Nash wake up." I poke him but he doesn't move. He snores which scared me. I roll my eyes, move closer to him and kiss him on the lips. After a couple seconds he kisses me back so I pull away.

"Aw I was enjoying that." He opens his eyes and chuckles once he sees me.

"Come on I want to go on an adventure." He pulls me closer to him.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I've always wanted to hike up to the Hollywood sign. It's on my list of things to do before I turn 30 and there's a lot of things on my list of things."

"Alright fine. I'm up." I kiss his cheek and he gets up. I roll over Taylor and face him.

"Taylor Michael Caniff. Do you want food?" His eyes shoot open.

"Food? Where?"

"I'll make everyone food if you will be kind enough to come on an adventure."

"Okay fine. The kitchen is downstairs just don't break anything." I nod and he rolls over.

"Don't you go back to sleep. Get everyone up." He makes a noise and I just pray that he's not a sleep again. I take Nash and Cam and we go downstairs and make breakfast.

-

So basically, I used almost every food item in the kitchen. Well, I had to feed like 20 people so it was only necessary.

Everyone slowly comes down stairs while I'm setting everything out.

"Good morning people. If you're hungry there's, French toast, fruit salad, pancakes, sausages, bacon, toast and juice." They all become animals and take all the food. I giggle and then start doing the dishes. I made the mess so I clean the mess.

"Oh yeah. Blair, this is Matthew, Jack G and Jack J." Nash says with his mouth full of food.

"Nash don't speak with your mouth fall."

"Yes mom." I glare at him and he laughs.

"It's nice to meet you guys." They all smile at me.

"Once everyones finished, go get changed because we're going to meet fans." Cam announces.

"I thought we were going to the Hollywood sign?" I ask.

"We were until somebody tweeted out where we were going today." He glares at Carter. "So now we're having a small meet and greet at the bottom of the hill because Bart said so." We all glare at Carter. We're always happy to meet our fans but there's some days where we just want to not popular and be normal people for a while.

"That's alright." I say. I put the dishes away while the boys get changed. Nash was the first one done so he came running down the stairs and to me.

"Why hello there lovely lady." He pics me up and sits me on the bench.

"Hello there handsome man." He smiles and kisses me. He moves in between my legs and places his hands on my hips. I could get used to this.

"Nope I will not allow that in my kitchen. I don't need-"

"Don't it Taylor." I shush him before he could say anything.

"Just saying. Anyways, we're all ready to go. We've got the car seats chosen as well so let's go." I grab my stuff but leave the board there. I jump in the first car I see. It was Carters car.

"Who's ready to rock and roll?" Why did I have to sit in the passengers seat. He puts on "I Love Rock And Roll' by Joan Jett. This is going to be a long car ride.