Thirty three

Today was the day Shawn and I announce the dates for the tour. So, where I left you last with the story was about a month ago. During that time we produced five new songs, not including Air, and planned out where the tour was going and what was happening there. I'm very excited.

@shawnmendes: Hey everyone! Starting the countdown now for the tour with @blairgordy ! So excited.

I'm guessing the countdown starts now.

"So I tweeted the countdown for everyone."

"I know I'm so excited. Like I could run a kilometre and back again and again I have so much energy." I say jumping up and down.

"You're full of a lot of energy aren't you?" I nod frantically and he just laughs.

"How long?"

"11 hours and 59 minutes." We were releasing at midnight.

"Okay okay come on let's go tell everyone." I grab his hand and we run out to another room where everyone was waiting for us. By everyone, I literally mean everyone.

"Wow that was quick." Mo says.

"HOW LONG HOW LONG!?" I scream.

"11 hours and 58 minutes." I groan and lay down on a beanbag next to Nash.

"What about now?" I say breaking the silence.

"Still 11 hours and 58 minutes." Shawn plops down next to Carter and they start talking. I turn on my side to face Nash.

"Hi Nash." He chuckles.

"Hi Blair." He was playing on his phone or texting someone or something.

"Guys can we do something? I'm extremely bored. How about we have like running competitions or something?"

"I need the exercise. Haven't gone to the gym for like a month."

"Same." Ethan and Grayson say. I laugh at them. They all agree and we go outside and down to a small park.

"Babe I actually can't have some running races, I've got a meeting starting in about 20 minutes. I'm sorry. I'll text you later." Nash kisses my cheek and runs off.

"Oh okay." I watch as he runs to his car. Carter walks into my view and shakes his head at Nash. I give him a confused look.

"Let's get this thin started!" Someone shouts. I walk back over to everyone.

"I'm gonna make a bet." I say. They all groan. "Whoever wins the championship race gets to smash a pie in someone's face."

"That's it? No food for the winner or like money? Just a pie in someone's face?" I nod at Taylor. "Is there something wrong with you today?" He puts his hand on my head.

"No Taylor I'm fine. I think I just might go easy on you guys. Don't want to get beaten by a girl again do we?" He pokes my cheek and walks away. I laugh.

"Well I'm not running so I'll be the person who checks to see who's cheating." Mo says and walks to the end. We all line up and wait for her to say go.

I quickly look to see who I'm racing against. That's a lot of boys.

"GO!" She shouts. I run for my dear life to the other end of the playground. I accidentally pushed over Cameron and I think he might've sprained an ankle.

"Okay next round."

-

I hurt a lot of people whilst running so I got disqualified and got the pie in my face. Cameron definitely did sprain his ankle and I gave Taylor possible broken nose. We haven't heard from him at the hospital yet.

"Blair we love you and all but you're very dangerous." Aaron says holding his arm which was basically all purple and blue.

"I'm sorry." I kiss his cheek because I felt really bad.

"Hey I should get one of them." Carter says.

"What did I do to you?"

"Nothing. I just want a kiss on the cheek from Blair Gordy." I roll my eyes and push him off the chair. He fell on Ethan so he was fine.

"Hayes did Nash say anything about a meeting about the tour today?" I ask.

"Not that I'm sure of. I would've gotten something from the company if there was a meeting."

"Oh." Is all I say. Where could Nash have gone then?