Twenty Nine

I woke up in Nash's arms. Right where I wanted to be. I didn't want to wake him up so I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.

I stalked a few fan pages and liked some pictures. I went through my feed and saw the same picture at least a million times.

It was last night, just after we finished dancing and Nash told me his love for me was to big to explain, then he kissed me. This was the best picture ever. I loved it. I screen shotted it and made it my wallpaper. I even posted it myself with the caption,

@blairgordy: You made me understand what love actually is. ❤️

As soon as I posted it, everyone started commenting all these cute things about us and how we were relationship goals.

"Aw that's a cute photo." I jump as Nash says that.

"Oh my gosh you scared me." He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Sorry babe."

"It's okay." He moves down a bit and puts his head in the crook of my neck. He places a few kisses and I giggle. It tickled when he did that.

"You're so cute when you giggle." I turn my phone off and climb on top of him. He smiles up at me and grabs my waist. "You're even cuter when you take control." He winks at me and I kiss him.

We had a few minutes alone before someone started knocking on the door.

"Come on your two nashty lovebirds, we leave for the airport soon." I could tell it was Carter at the door.

We pull away from each other and laugh.

"We will be out soon!" Nash shouts.

"Whatever." We hear him chuckle and I think he leaves. I lean back down to Nash and kiss his jawline. I see his eyes close and he bites his lip.

"Hey Nash." I whisper in his ear.

"Mmm?"

"I get the shower first." I get up and run to the shower first. Shit, I didn't get clothes. I shake my head and get into the hot running water. Hot showers always made me feel relaxed.

I started singing some songs in the shower and before I know it someone is yelling at me to get out.

"IM SHOWERING!" I yell and hear a laugh after that.

"FOR 30 MINUTES!? WE ARE LATE BLAIR!" I quickly turn off the shower and dry off. I wrap the towel around me and run out.

"Well damn." I look up and see Nash with Taylor.

"Turn around both of you." I shake my head as they turn around. I get clothes and run back into the bathroom. I put on shorts and a crop top. I dry my hair a little more and walk out.

"Awe not in a towel anymore?" Taylor says. Nash slaps him.

"Shush Taylor. Now come on let's go." I put my other clothes in my suitcase and chuck on some black vans.

"Finally ready?" Nash says. I nod and pick up my bag and grab my phone.

"We shall go alas peasants."

"I'm not a peasant!" They both say. I give them a cheeky smile and skip to Mo's hotel room.

"Morning Mo Bear." I say happily. I smile and lay down on the couch looking up at the ceiling like an idiot.

"Morning Blairy Boo." She raises an eyebrow at me. "I haven't seen you this happy since you got the barbie dream house when you were 7. Why are you so happy?" She sits at the top of the couch where my head is.

"Love." I put my hands up in exaggeration.

"Awe is my wittle Bair in wove?" She pokes my cheeks and I giggle.

"I think so."

"Are you sure he's the right guy?" Referring to Nash.

"Why wouldn't he be? He's amazing." I pick up the cushion and cuddle it.

"Blair sometimes you have to choose carefully. I know Nash is a great guy and all, I've known him long enough to know. But you need to understand and know why your heart actually wants. In a few months time maybe you'll see another person and you will think he's the perfect guy for you."

"They say don't get rid of your first choice, most of the time it will always be the right choice."

She looks down at me and smiles.

"Come on little lovebird, let's go back home." She pulls me up and grabs her bags. We leave and meet everyone down in the lobby. I run up to Nash and jump on his back while we walk out to the little bus thing to take us to the air port.

When we got to the airport, we were a little late because of early morning traffic. So, our flight was called straight away.

I sat next to Nash during the flight. We were watching old episodes of Friends. The plane started spazzing out and I got scared so Nash held my hand and kissed my cheek.