Forty four

I woke up with a happy feeling in my stomach. Probably because I haven't had a good nights sleep in 2 weeks. Koda sees that I'm awake and jumps on me and starts licking my face. I giggle and pick him up and get out of bed and take him to the kitchen where I see Mahogany and Carlos making breakfast.

"Morning love birds." I smile at them and play with Koda.

"Morning Blair. Okay fruit salad, pancakes or both?"

"Both. Why are you both so happy?" They both laugh.

"Am I missing something here?"

"Yeah you are." I make a blank face at them both. Carlos hands me a plate with strawberries, bananas, grapes, peaches and cherries on top of nice warm pancakes.

"Okay okay well tell you. It's almost your birthday. In two days to be exact and the boys have all be talking about what to do for your 18th. Guess what?"

"Um. Your getting me my own private jet plane so I can go to wherever I want in the world whenever for free?"

"No silly. Guess again."

"Um you got me Beyoncé tickets?"

"You are a really bad guesser." Carlos says and I pull a face at him.

"WERE GOING TO HAWAII!" I drop my fork and look at them both.

"Excuse me?"

"Hawaii! For your birthday." I bite the inside of my cheek and nod. "Why what's wrong?"

"I was planning to go back to Australia in a week. I just wanted to make sure Aaron was okay before I left and I needed the time to tell everyone."

"Oh." Is all she says.

"I'm sorry." I get up from the bar stool and walk into my room. All I felt like doing right now was crying.

-

Mahogany, boys. I'm really sorry but I'm going home.

No no that's not good.

Um, how about...

Ugh who am I kidding this isn't going to work well. I walk out of my room, Koda trailing behind me and I walk into the lounge to see everyone here. By everyone I literally mean everyone. Shawn was here as well. Even Nash. At least he wasn't with that girl.

"Um hi?" I say awkwardly.

"Mahogany said you had something to tell us." I look over at Mo who looks upset. Now I feel bad.

"Okay." I take a deep breath. "This morning Mahogany and Carlos told me that you guys planned an entire trip for me to go to Hawaii for a birthday present but I can't go."

"Why not?" Taylor says.

"I'm going home in a week."

"What do you mean home?" Carter says.

"Home. Australia. My home."

"You can't leave me!" Hayes whines. I laugh a little at him.

"I'm sorry about wasting all your guys money because I can't go. I'm really sorry I'm leaving as well."

"No no wait I have a plan. We can still go to Hawaii but make the trip shorter. We leave tomorrow night, celebrate Blairs birthday the day after as it will be your birthday and then spend 3 more days there and then you can go home from Hawaii." Cameron says.

"What about Koda? I want to take him with me. He's my little baby." I say picking him up and tickling his little tummy.

"He will come with us. Why else would we pay for puppy transfer." Taylor says laughing.

"Gosh I love you guys." They all get up and hug me.

"Wait guys lets take a selfie with all of us in it!" Mahogany gets her selfie stick and I laughed at how she had one. She hooks her phone and puts it up. "Okay everyone say Hippopotamus!"

"HIPPOPOTAMUS!" We shout and start laughing.

Savour the best moments with the ones you love. Remove all the bad times you've had and just take in everything that's happening in the special moment.