Twenty Eight

We just got back from shopping. I Figured out what the look Nash was going for. It's kind of like cow girl and cow boys. I'm not even sure. I got a white singlet, denim skinny jeans, a blue and white flannel, brown boots which went up to the middle of my shin and this big brimmed straw hat which is like what we wear out on the farm back home.

Nash had a similar outfit but he looked funny because is hair didn't suit the outfit.

"You should slightly tease your hair and only put a little bit of make up on. We're going to be dancing a lot out there."

"Okay Mr Stylist." He laughs and I do what he says. We were all finally ready and we left.

We showed up at like a big area. Kind of like the area the size of Outback Spectacular on the Gold Coast back home. That was pretty big.

There was a wooden area in the middle where a band was playing country music and where people were dancing. Around it was people eating, drinking or watching the entertainment.

"This looks like so much fun. Blair come on!" Mahogany grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor. Everyone was doing some kind of line dance. It didn't take me long to get he hang of the steps. Soon I was in complete rhythm with everyone else.

The song changed and so did the moves.

"Nash come on and dance with me." I pull Nash in with me.

"I don't actually know how to dance, this was just an idea."

"Come on, I'll do the steps slow so you get it." I show him the slowest possible speed I could. We it faster and then he finally got it until he fell over.

"Nah I'm done." He gets up but I pull him back. The musicians stop and someone speaks on the loudspeaker.

"Attention all you little lovey dovey couples out there. The next few dances are going to be for you couples. Let's get the music going." The musicians moved their instruments out of the way and all the couples moved onto he floor.

"Okay I'll stay." Nash pulls me closer to him and I smile.

"Good."

"OH MY GOSH CARTER WE SHOULD DANCE!" I heard Taylor shout.

"YES BAE LETS GO!" I look over at them. They were holding hands and dancing already even though no music was playing.

Only You by The Platters began playing.

"This is such a good song." Nash says. He puts my hat on his head, wraps his arms around my waist and starts swaying to the beat. I wrap my arms around his neck. It felt like everyone else in the room had disappeared and it was only us.

I felt his chin on the top of my head. He was so much taller than me.

"Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make this darkness bright." Even though Nash was a terrible singer, I listened to the lyrics he was singing. Not the song, him.

"When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do. You're my dream come true, my one and only you." I smile.

"Nash." I say quietly. He continues to mumble the song but looks down at me.

"Yes Blair?"

"I love you." He smiles. His smile was so perfect.

"Blair, did you know I can't even explain how much I love you? It's physically impossible to show the amount of love that I have for you."

"That's a lot of love." He smiles and passionately kisses me. I wondered off into the land of dreams. This felt like the perfect dream even though it was reality.