Seven

"Oh Nash, this is Mahogany's cousin, Blair. She's Australian." Taylor introduces me to Nash.

"Australia? I've always wanted to go there. It looks like such a fascinating place to be." I smile and nod at him.

"Every morning I wake up to kangaroos in my front yard."

"That's so cool! What okay I'm going to Australia like right now." I laugh.

I'm trying very calm to stay. I mean. I'm trying to stay calm. Gosh I need to chill.

"Blair you wanna go back and sit down?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah sure. I need like some lemonade or something." I make my way back to the table and Taylor goes and gets me a glass of lemonade. Nash comes over and sits right next to me. My hands start to sweat a little.

"So tell me more about Australia." Nash says. I smile at him and tell him everything about home. What there was to do and there's a lot to do there.

"One time when my dad decided to hold a charity event at our farm, I had to take people horse back riding on Apricot and there was this really mean old lady and I totally did this by accident but when we got about 5 minutes away from the farm I let Apricot go and she ran around and the lady was screaming her head off and I couldn't help but laugh." Nash and I have been talking for a very long time. He's laughed at most of my stories I've told about the farm and all that.

"You should show me around your hometown when I go on tour there."

"Oh you're going on tour?"

"Yeah I'm starting in South America, probably travelling around there for a while and then going other places."

"That's so cool. I've always wanted to travel around the world. I've got a big list of the places I want to go."

"Maybe you could join me one time. I'm going everywhere in the world. Where is the place you want to go the most?"

"Definitely Hawaii. I've seen pictures from there and it looks so beautiful." He smiles and nods. He was going to say something else but his phone rang.

"Excuse me I have to take this." I nod and he gets up. "Hey babe."

Babe?

I take a deep breath and hit my head on the table.

"Blair you all good?" I look up and see Mo.

"I have a crush but I think he has a girlfriend and I really like him."

"YOURE TELLING ME EVERYTHING WHEN WE GET HOME OKAY!"

"I guess."

"Anyways come on, you're singing with me and Shawn."

"Um no I didn't sign up for this."

"Come on little cousin, it's your favourite song." I think about what my favourite song was. It always changes.

"OH MY GOSH WERE SINGING CHANDELIER!? YASSS!" I grab her hand, grab a microphone and run up on stage net to Shawn.

Wait.
Hold up.
I meet Shawn Mendes and sing with him on the same day?
Best.
Day.
Ever.

"Hey guys, I'm here with Shawn and Blair and we're going to be singing Chandelier by Sia. ENJOY!" Mo says. Everyone claps and the music starts.

"Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love
1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink
Throw 'em back, till I lose count."

I kept singing until the song ended. As soon as it did, the crowd burst with applause and whistles. I smiled and jumped off the stage with Mo.

"That was good little cousin!" She gives me a mysterious look. I eventually figured it out.

"YOU AND SHAWN STOPPED SINGING DIDNT YOU!" I slap her arm and she laughs.

"People needed to know your amazing talent okay. Now come on, tell me everything because we're leaving." We say goodbye to everyone. Nash had already left and he didn't even say goodbye.

I hope I see him again.