Twenty Four

"PÜMA!" Someone shouts.

"Shut up." I throw a pillow somewhere. I hear it hit something and I roll over.

"Morning guys so Blair was hyper last night and she passed out on the bed. She's not a morning person." I open my eyes and see a phone in my face.

"Go away."

"See." I sit up and look around. Ethan, Grayson, Carter and Taylor were lying on the floor in a pile and Aaron and Cameron were standing next to me.

"Why do you people not sleep?"

"Blair, it's 11:53am. We have to go to the event in like 30 minutes."

"WHY DID YOU PEOPLE NOT WAKE ME UP!?" I get up, trip in the blankets and fall on my face, to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH I RECORDED THAT!" Taylor screams out. I dab my nose and there was red liquid coming out.

"Shit shit shit." I whisper before running out of the hotel room. I go into mine and Mo's room.

"Where wer- what the hell happened to you? DID YOU GET MUGGED? RAPED? ARE YOU PREGNANT!? OH MY GOSH!"

"Calm yourself. I'm not pregnant. I woke up super early and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go for a walk and I found Aaron down at the vending machine so we went up to the roof and he gave me candy and I was hyper and we went into Cam and Carters room and they were up and I was jumping on their beds and then I fell a sleep. Anyways, they didn't wake me up and we leave soon and I tripped in the blankets and I hit my face so if you'll excuse me I have to shower and change." She hysterically laughs at my story and I slap her.

-

I was dressed and had to have a cloth on my nose because the bleeding would not stop.

"You look ridiculous. What does your nose look like?" Bart says as I walk through the doors. I love the cloth and he gasps.

"I know it's bad." My nose was purple and blue and swollen and red.

"Blair I think you need to see a doctor."

"I'll go after the event. I want to meet the fans." He just agrees with me and the show starts.

"BLAIR GORDY!" Mo calls out. I walk out and some of the fans gasp or laugh or even hold in their laughter.

"Yeah I know I look funny today guys. The boys didn't wake me up and I was in a rush to get ready this morning and I tripped on the blankets. Shoutout to Taylor for recording it as well." I glare at him and he smiles.

"Speaking of Blair falling on her face, WHO WANTS TO SEE IT?" Everyone screams and or laughs. I mentally facepalm. Of course Taylor Caniff would do that.

"Why do you people not sleep?" I hear me say.

"Blair it's 11:53am. We have to go to the event in like 30 minutes." Cameron says.

"WHY DID YOU PEOPLE NOT WAKE ME UP!?" I watch as I get up from the bed, as my foot gets tangled, as I fall onto my face. At that point everyone cringes.

"I edited it as well." Taylor says and moves to the next video. 'Aha this my shit.' Starts to play and me falling on my face. I pull the plug out of the projector thingy so the screen goes black. The fans start laughing.

"Very funny Taylor. I will get you back."

"Anyways, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Mo interrupts us and starts playing music.

"So we're going to get into teams of 4 and have a dance battle. We also have 4 fans chosen by Mahogany to come up and join us." Cam explains. I get into my team which was with Ethan, Daniel and Taylor.

"Alright where is, Tyler Quinn, Kiara Newton, Violet Dean and Geenie Farland?" Carter calls out. Four girls start screaming and run up onto the stage.

"Tyler and Geenie, you're on Team A, Violet and Geenie, you're on my team." Cam says.

"Wait guys we should name our group the Teddy Bears. It just makes sense. T E D B. Teddy Bears." I say. They agree. "Cameron. We're team Teddy Bears."

"Well then in that case were Team Gucci." Carter says. I burst out laughing.

The chosen fans come over and join our group. We hugged them.

"So what's your name and how old are you?" I give them the mic.

"I'm Tyler and I'm 16."

"I'm Geenie and I'm 15." I high five them and take them to our team.

"I'm Violet and I'm 17."

"I'm Kiara and I'm also 17."

"Okay. So with this dance battle, the losing teams gets slimed." Cam says.

"You mean your team is gonna get slimed because we're gonna win this!" I say. I get high fives from the guys and girls and we start.

Mo plays New Soul Remix and I start dancing. I took hip hop classes when I was younger so I kind of had some moves.

"Pfft I can do that." Cameron says. He tries to keep up with me but ends up falling on his butt. I can't help but laugh. I move back and Ethan and Taylor dance against Carter and Grayson.

These boys have some weird ass dance moves.

Ethan was dancing like a dolphin, Carter was a penguin and Taylor. I don't even know what Taylor was doing.

We kept dancing until Mahogany told us the challenge was over.

"Well, there was some very interesting dance moves in this little competition but according to the judges, me myself and I, THE WINNERS ARE THE TEDDY BEARS!" My team jumps and screams. Bart brings out a bucket of slime, we all grab part of the bucket and throw it at the opposite team.

"YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE BOB FROM MONSTERS VS ALIENS!" I shout and die of laughter.

"Blair you look sad, do you want a hug?" Cameron says. He chases after me but eventually catches me.

"Oh my gosh you're all slimey. Shoo go away lemme go." Carter and Grayson hug me as well and I scream.

I love these boys but gosh they were annoying.