Thirty two

It's been about a week since the little Shawn incident. I didn't tell anyone because it wasn't a major problemo. I kind of just shrugged it off and pretended it never happened.

I was currently sitting in a circle with Nash, Mahogany, Hayes, Ethan, Grayson, Taylor, Carter and Cameron. We were bored so we decided to just play some games.

"Okay okay I know what we can do. Accents and impressions." Mo says.

"I can do a pretty good British accent." I say in an English accent.

"That was really good but can you do, an American accent?" Carter says.

"If I try an American accent you have to do Australian."

"Piece of chocolate cake." He says and cracks his knuckles. I giggle.

"I'll go first then." I clear my throat and think of how Mahogany sounds. "Hello my name is Blair and I am from Los Angeles, California." I say. I get a few applauds and I pretend to bow.

"Pfft. Ready for my magic?" I nod.

"Your magic fail?" He makes a face at me.

"G'day mate I'm Cartah and I'm Orstraalian and today I've got some crocodiles out in the river. Look at this beauty." He says really badly. I burst out laughing along with Nash and Mahogany.

"Oh my gosh did someone record that? That was hilarious!" Hayes says.

"TAYLOR DID! That's gonna be an epic vine." Taylor announces. I loved these guys so much.

We finished messing around with the accents and decided to make a big bed kind of thing on the floor. We got all the blankets in the house and laid them all out on the floor so it felt like a mattress. Then we got all the pillows and cushions and that was put bed. Mahogany just put on Aladdin because nobody knew what to watch. I lay down in between Mo and Nash.

"You two better not start making out next to me. I will remove you from my house." Mo warns us. I just laugh.

"Okay, we will." She glares at me and I hug her. "You love me." I giggle and she shoves me off.

"Yeah yeah I have to you're my little Blairy boo." I laugh and we get shushed by Carter to watch the movie. I put my head on Nash's chest and he plays with my hair.

The movie came to an end and everyone was asleep. Nash was still playing with my hair.

"Nashy I'm tired." I turn my head to look at him. He smiles because I called him Nashy.

"Then go to sleep." He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me. His chin was rested on the top of my head. I felt like a little baby being protected.

"Goodnight." I kiss his cheek and snuggle closer to him.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Will you two just shut up already. I'm trying to sleep, I don't need to listen to your PDA okay! Just go to sleep and be quiet." Taylor says. I can't help but laugh.

"Yes dad." I say. I get a cushion thrown at me.

"Don't fucking call me dad." I laugh again.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU OR YOURE SLEEPING OUTSIDE!" Mo says. Nash and I laugh.

"Okay goodnight everyone!" I say.

"SHUT UP!" They all say. I giggle and lay back down with Nash.