Fourteen

I instantly pull back and leave the room.

I could not handle that.

What was I thinking?

Blair what were you thinking?

I mean yeah the kiss was nice and all but whaaatttttttt?

"WAIT YOU KISSED SOMEONE!?" I scream and fall down. I was not expecting to see more people here. "You all good?" Carter starts laughing at me. I kick him and he helps me up.

"Wait was I thinking out loud? Oh gosh." I put my head in my hands.

"Yeah you were thinking out loud. You do that a lot don't you."

"I've done it before?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

"Because when people think out loud, you find out some juicy secrets. So who'd you kiss?"

"Ooh Blair kissed someone?" I jump again. Grayson comes around the corner.

"Where do you people keep coming from."

"I came with Cameron." Ugh don't say that name Grayson.

"Why shouldn't be say that name?" Fudgenuggets. I look at Carter who's giving me the most confused look. I had to give him the look. His mouth drops. "OH ZAYUM GIRL! GETEM!" He starts freaking out.

"What what's going on?" Grayson looks up at us cluelessly.

"BLAIR KISSED-" I cover his mouth before he could say anything.

"Carter I swear if you speak of this to anyone, I will murder you." I give him a serious look. He nods in approval.

"Aw why can't I know?"

"Because Gray-"

"ILL TEXT YOU IT GRAYSON!" Carter shouts before running away.

"CARTER GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I run after him. He runs outside and down the street.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BLAIR BUT GRAYSON ALREADY KNOWS!"

"CARTER MCCOY REYNOLDS I WILL BURY YOU ALIVE 6 FEET UNDERGROUND I SWEAR!" We come across a hill. Dang I hate hills.

"BLAIR WHY ARE YOU CHASING AFTER CARTER?" I look next to me and see Mahogany driving slowly next to me. Oh thank god.

"I'll tell you in a moment." I walk to her car, get in and she drives up to Carter who's still running.

"Get in the car dumbass."

"Don't murder me. I have 911 as an emergency number." Everyone does dumbass.

"If you get in the car, I promise I won't murder you. Yet." I whisper the last part.

"Fine." He runs to the back seat and gets in.

-

"Wait. So. Let me get this right. You and Cameron kissed. Carter told Grayson. Grayson would've told everyone. Shiz that's not good girl. Looks like we're going back to a house full of depressed people." I look at Mahogany.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay I guess it's time to tell you now." I stare at her and Carter giggles. "Cameron, Taylor, Aaron and Nash like you."

"Wowowowowowow what?"

"Cameron, Taylor, Aaron and Nash all like you. I'm not surprised. You're very out going, you're smart, funny, adorable and you're just amazing. On the third day they all confessed that they like you. Nash is even struggling with his relationship with Caroline. I hope he dumps her anyways, no one likes her." She explains. I sink in my chair. "I mean it it kind of obvious though." I glare at her. "Just saying."

"Looks like Cameron made the first move though. All the other guys are to scared to." Carter laughs. They keep talking but I zone out.

All I got from that conversation was, Nash likes me.