Forty two

We've been in the hospital all week. Only going home to have a shower and eat proper food or get some more sleep. Other than that, we've slept on the chairs and couch in the hospital room. I've only gone home twice. I didn't want to leave.

We had to tell everyone what's happening with him and he's been getting so many prayers. That's why we love our fans. They will stay as positive as possible to keep us happy. They will try as hard as they can to make us feel so much better than how we already feel.

"Blair? Are you here." I walk over to his bed and look at him. He has lost so much weight this week. He's lost at least 15 kilos.

"Yeah hey I'm here."

"Where is everyone?"

"They went to go and get something to eat."

"Why didn't you go?" I looked down into his big brown eyes.

"Because I couldn't just leave you here by yourself now could I?"

"But you need to eat. Go and get something."

"No Aaron I'm fine." He sits up a little and winces in pain.

"It hurts so much."

"I know, I know. Do you want any water?" He nods and I walk out of the room to get a bottle of water. I found the vending machine as well, it was literally around the corner. I put some money in and watched as the drink got taken from its place and dropped in the bottom where I picked it up. I made my way back to Aaron's room but he wasn't there.

"Excuse me where did Aaron Carpenter go?" I ask a passing nurse who was in a rush somewhere.

"Carpenter? He's gone in surgery dear." She runs down the hall and I drop the water bottle.

Why?

All the anger built up in me and all I could do was run. It didn't matter if it was 1 am in the morning, I needed to go and wake everyone up if hey were sleeping or interrupt their eating. I knew they were at Taylor's house.

I ran down the halls and out the doors. His house was literally only 5 minutes away from here so it was a pretty quick run.

I pounded on the door as soon as I got there.

"Blair? Why are you panting." It was a sleepy Carter.

"Get everyone up. Hurry. Now."

"Why?"

"Aaron is gone in surgery."

"Why didn't you just call someone? You didn't have to run all the way down here. You haven't even been eating or drinking properly you could've fainted."

"That doesn't matter just hurry please." I ran upstairs and went into the first room I saw. I was so surprised with who it was.

"Oh uh hi Nash." Fudge nuggets.

"Blair? What are you doing here."

"Um Aaron is in surgery and I was meant to wake everyone up because I didn't know what to do but you don't have to get up. You can stay."

"No it's okay I'll come with you guys."

I run in and out of every room getting everyone up and out of bed. I couldn't sit in a crowded car so I decided to walk. I honestly couldn't believe any of this was happening. I think if I didn't come here, none of this would've happened.

I wouldn't have gotten hurt by Nash.

I wouldn't have gotten Taylor, Cam, Aaron and Shawn to like me.

I wouldn't have shared a kiss with Shawn, Tay and Cam.

I wouldn't have fallen in love so quickly.

Just basically everything wouldn't have happened if I hadn't of come to America. None of it.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial my mum.

"Sweetie? What's wrong?"

"I do want to come home. I do."

"Okay, when? I'm on the website now."

" I will book the ticket for me. I just want to make sure my friend is okay for now. I just wanted to let you know that I am definitely coming home soon. I miss it there and I miss you guys. I just don't belong here."

"Okay sweetie. I love you so much. I'll see you soon."

"Bye mum, love you to." I hang up and take a deep breath and walk faster to the hospital.