Twenty Seven

"Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl who always kept everyone up until 1 in the morning eating food and now they are still asleep and are late for the show of their fans." That last part made me shoot up. I hit my head on something and fell back down, slamming the back of my head on something and making someone groan.

"Oh my gosh." I look over and realise it was Nash.

"I'm sorry." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Blair hurry and get up before you're actually late." I look up and see a massive pile of food, everyone standing in the door and Koda still sleeping on the little couch thing.

"Okay okay I'm getting up." I roll off of Nash and everyone leaves.

"Babe help me up." Nash whines extending his arms up to me. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Lazy butt."

"I'm not lazy, my battery percentage is just very low." I laugh and go to pull him up but he pulls me down and smashes his lips onto mine. I smile through the kiss.

"Nash as much as I like being here like this with you, I have to meet my fans who paid to meet. And you do as well okay. Come on."

"Fine but we can finish this later." He winks at me and I shake my head.

"Feed Koda okay, I need to get clothes."

"You're leaving me? I'm hurt." He fake cries and puts a hand on his heart.

"Awe wittle baby doesn't want me to leave?" I poke his cheek and he glares at me. "I'll be back in like 20 minutes okay." I kiss his cheek and then leave to go and shower and change.

-

"GOOD MORNING DALLAS!!" Mo days through the microphone. Everyone screams like crazy which makes me smile. "I'm not going through the list today because we have so much planned so, COME ON OUT EVERYONE!" Nash and Carter grab my hand and we run out onto the stage. The screams and cries get louder and louder as they see everyone stand up together on the stage.

"Hi everyone." I wave out to the people I could see in the front row.

"Okay so today we've planned a little game. Who's heard of flour wars?" Some girls scream. "If you haven't, you basically fill a small water ballon with flour." She gets one that was already prepared. "Like so, and you throw it at someone." She pegs one right at me. Now I look like a ghost.

"Wow Mahogany." I glare at her. "Want a hug?" I run at her but she runs away.

"Awe I'll have a hug." Carter says.

"Haha no." He pouts and then laughs.

"WHOS READY TO START THE GAME!?" She shouts. Everyone shouts. "All right lets go outside to the grass area."

"Nash you want a hug?" He runs away from me. I chase after him and jump on his back and kiss his cheek.

"Okay okay I'll give you a hug."

"Nah a kiss is better." He turns his head to the side and I quickly peck his lips.

"Flour tastes bad." He starts spitting everywhere and I laugh. I jump down and run to where all the fans were.

-

We were fully covered in flour. We were like flour monsters shedding hair which was the flour falling off of us. It was funny though, we got such weird looks from random people.

We finished up the event and went back to the hotel to have showers. I went back to Nash's room, with a key and clothes this time.

"So I was thinking we could go out tonight but with everyone else. It will be fun, I have a plan with what to do." Nash says as we open the door. Koda jumps off the bed and runs up to us. I pick him up and he gets covered in flour and starts sneezing. I giggle.

"What have you got planned Mr Grier?"

"Dancing." I start jumping up and down.

"I LOVE DANCING!"

"That's why I thought of it. We should go out and get appropriate attire for tonight though. We don't want to be the odd ones out in shorts and tank tops. We shall wear the proper Texas outfit." He gives a weird laugh.

"And the proper Texas outfit is..?"

"You will see."

I walk into the bathroom and shower. I finish and wait for Nash to finish so we can tell everyone else and go shopping,