Forty six

I sat next to Nash the entire plane ride. I caught up with him a little more and he explained some more things to me about what happened. I honestly never thought I would actually forgive him but I did.

I started to grow drowsy during the kiddie of a conversation we were having about Australia.

"Blair?" He whispers. I slightly open my eyes and look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Go to sleep." He pats his shoulder and I lay against him. I've missed this. He kisses the side of my head and I fall a sleep.

-

"Hey wake up sleepy head, we've landed." Someone slightly shakes me and I open my eyes once again. Nash was smiling at me which made me smile. "Come on, let's go."

"No I wanna sleep." I move next to the window and lean on it.

"Blair c'mon please don't be difficult." He shakes me again but I slap him away. "Fine." He pulls me up and puts me on his back. I smile a little and he walks off the plane.

"Your back keeps hitting my face." I mumble.

"Maybe your face keeps hitting my back." He says back. "You're being very difficult here Blair, can't you walk?"

"No I want sleep." He chuckles a little and sits me down somewhere. "Hey I was sleeping."

"Let me go and get our suitcases and I'll see if I can handle you." He smiles a little and walks off to get the bags.

"Hey Blairy boo." Mahogany sits next to me and I lean on her.

"I'm tired."

"I see you and Nash are talking. Something going on between the two of you." I look at her and she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shush lemme sleep." She laughs and let's me sleep. I was about to fully fall into a deep slumber until someone picks my up a again and carries me bridal style. I just let them carry me. Mahogany would've screamed if it were some random.

"Blair you know I still love you?" They say.

"I love you to." I mumble and I know I fall a sleep.