Forty one

"Um. Are you Taylor Caniff and Blair Gordy?" I push him off me and see three young girls looking down at us.

"Blair I thought you were dating Nash?"

"Yeah you two were so cute together."

"I was dating Nash until, well. Something just happened between us and we're not together anymore." They all make a sad face at me. They actually really liked me and Nash together.

"Anyways, can we get a picture with you guys? We love you so much!" One of the girls steps forth and u notice her instantly.

"You're Isabella! missgordybxx right?"

"YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHO I AM?!"

"Yeah I love you and your account thank you so much for supporting me." She starts crying and I hug her. "You're probably my number one fan." She cries even harder.

"Thank you oh my god this is the best day of my life." She holds onto me for a little longer while Taylor talks and takes picture with the other girls.

"There's no need to cry Bella."

"My idol knows who I am and called me their number one fan. I think that's plenty of reasons to cry." I smile and get my phone out. I take a bunch of pictures with her and then my phone dings.

Mo bear 😻🌻: BLAIR WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! AARON IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL SOMETHINGS WRONG. GET YOUR ASS TO THE CAR RIGHT NOW!

Cammy 💁: FORGET ABOUT TAYLOR HURRY UP!

"What's wrong with Taylor?" Bella asks.

"I'm not to sure but we have to go. It was so nice meeting you girls. TAYLOR LETS GO!" I grab his arm and run as fast as I could to the car. I saw Mahogany crying and Carlos comforting her.

"Where have you been." She hugs me.

"Mahogany what happened?"

"I don't know. Aaron just started feeling pains and he vomited. I thought it could've been from the ride and eating cotton candy but after vomiting a couple of times, blood came out."

"Taylor get in the front and Carlos let's go." I sit Mo in the back with me so she could cry with me.

-
We made to the hospital and Taylor ran to the desk and asked the lady where we could find Aaron.

"Just follow me." Taylor started running through hallways and I was trying to keep up, dragging Mahogany with me.

"Come on Mahogany, work with me here." She started running faster but kept wiping her face. We eventually saw Cameron, Carter, Ethan and Grayson sitting in front of a door.

"What's happening?" I slide down on the floor and sit next to them. Mahogany just lays on me.

"They haven't told us what's wrong get but I'm pretty sure it's serious." Cameron explains. I started to cry a little and move next to him, leaning against the wall. "Better prepare for a long night Blair." I lay my head on his shoulder and start sobbing a little.

"I'm sorry if I ruin your shirt by the way. I'm just emotional when it comes to the people I care about." He turns and kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay. You can cry as much as you want." He lays his head on top of mine and Mahogany moves closer to me.

I felt comforted, loved but at the same time scared and frustrated. Why did this have to happen to Aaron? Out of all people Aaron.

-

"Friends or family of Mr Carpenter." I snap my eyes open and jump out. I wake up Cameron and Mahogany at the same time.

"Right here." I look around and see everyone else a sleep. Daniel and Hayes also showed up.

"Okay since you three are up, come with me I should explain what's wrong with Aaron." We follow him into a room and see Aaron on a hospital bed. He was so pale and looked ever so fragile.

"What's wrong with him? Why does he look like that." I say. The doctor sighs.

"Aaron has a health problem and this particular one is called Hematemsis, the vomiting of blood. When he first came in we thought it was a type of diabetes but that's not what we found. Over night he kept on vomiting sand grew more and more pale, a couple of hours ago we did some tests and found a cancer forming in his pancreas. Aaron had pancreatic cancer and with multiple doctors summarisation of this particular cancer, there is no possible surgery which can remove it." Cameron walks out of the room, Mahogany starts crying and I just stare at the doctor.

"So your saying he's going to die?"

"I'm sorry." He gives me a sympathetic smile and walks out of the room.

"This cannot be happening." I turn to see Mahogany rocking back and forth in a ball. I walk out of the room to get her some water and see the boys are awake.

"Why did Cameron just punch a wall?" Taylor points at the wall which had a big dent in it.

"He had to get taken out by security." Ethan says.

"Blair?" I look at Carter. I shake my head and start crying.

"Blair tell us what happened. Is it Aaron."

"He can't be saved. He's going to die." I whisper.

"What?"

"THE DOCTORS CANT SAVE HIM TAYLOR! HES GOING TO DIE SOON! He has pancreatic cancer. It's not curable." I walk off to go and get Mahogany some water. I couldn't find a vending machine so I got frustrated and started crying even more.