Eighteen

We finally made it to the bottom of the hill which took us up to the sign. We saw Bart talking to some guard people about controlling all these fans. I loved how hype they were. I jumped out of the car with a huge smile on my face.

"OH MY GOSH ITS BLAIR!!" Like 50 girls screamed. They tried to run over to me but the guards were holding them back.

"HI GUYS! I LOVE YOU!" I run up to them but get pulled back by the guards. Gosh they annoy me so much.

"Sorry girly. You can't go in there."

"I can go wherever I want and you can't stop me." He was going to say something but I ran into the crowd of people. I was going to meet as many of them as possible.

-

I spent 2 hours meeting most of the people here and also getting pulled away by the guards. I hate guards honestly.

As they all slowly left, I went over to the boys. They looked pissed off.

"What's wrong with you lot? You look like someone stole your new pair of shoes or something." I giggled at my joke.

"I hate how Bart controls the girls and guys if there are any like, we want to meet them all not just the ones who make it to the edge of the crowd." Taylor says.

"That's why I yelled at the guards and ran into the crowd. I met the majority of the people here. They're so amazing and supportive."

"Why haven't we thought of that?"

"Because I actually blend it with the crowd, Bart would easily pick you guys out so yeah. Anyways, we also came to hike up to the Hollywood sign so we shall do this."

"Wait, this is the first time you haven't made a bet." Cameron slaps Carter. I giggle.

"Now that you've mentioned it, first person to actually touch the sign gets $10 from everyone else and a free meal either breakfast, lunch or dinner. Okay, let's go." I run as far up the hill as I possibly could. I've seen Andrea Russet and Jenn McAllister do this before. They didn't make it all the way but I will attempt to get there.

"Blair how the hell do you have so much energy? You're like always up doing things." I turn around and see Ethan crawling up the hill while Grayson is clinging onto his leg. Carter and Taylor just gave up and decided to roll back down the hill.

"Because Ethan, I'm excited to be in America and to visit new places here and meet new people and have fun and live life to the fullest. So, see you up there." I point to the sign and continue skipping and jumping and running up the hill.

Occasionally I would stop to take a video of me doing some kind of stunt which I learnt at gymnastics and cheerleading when I was younger. I could make a YouTube video out of this.

-

I finally made it to the top. I don't think we were actually allowed close to the sign. If we aren't then I'm a rebel. I touch the H on the sign and feel like I've accomplished so many things.
I place my phone on a small rock beside the sign and scream out to the city.

It was sunset so it looked really pretty. I take a seat on the rock while I wait for everyone to catch up.

I decided to play music to waste time.

"My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts and every note. Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you just sing along to my stereo." I kept singing along for a while.

"BAHHHHHH!" Someone shouts behind me. I scream, throw my phone, fall off the rock landing on another rock and a stick.

"HOLY SHIT!" I look up and see Carter. I thought he gave up.

"OH MY GOSH I GOT THAT ON CAMERA YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" He dies of laughter and I hold my head and leg.

"Carter what the he- HOLY SHIT BLAIR ARE YOU OKAY!?" Nash runs over to me.

"Carter fricken scared the shit out of me and I fell onto the rock." I move my hand from my head. Blood.

"Shit you need to go to the hospital." He picks me up, I see my phone when he does and I quickly pick it up.

"Nash I'm tired." My head was spinning like crazy and my leg felt like it had a thousand pins stuck in it.

"It's okay you can sleep." He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes.