Ch.7- About to Go Out!^^

I just couldn't stop thinking about his beautiful voice. Once he finished singing the song, I ended up day dreaming about him. I was completely dazed. "Ya, Momo, you ok?" "Uh, 네 Mark oppa." I gave him a reassuring smile telling him I'm completely fine. "Ok, well when do you want to meet up with the rest of Got7?" "Um do you want to do it tomorrow? We don't have school since it's Saturday!" "Cool so I'll call Got7 and ask what time fits there schedule." "Yea, but don't you have the same schedule?" I asked curiously. "No, but sometimes. Some of the Got7 members need to work on specific things, like the dance or vocals." "Oh, that makes a lot of sence. After I said that we finally arrived at both of our houses. "Well see you Mark oppa, it was fun walking and talking!^^" " Yea see you," "wait Momo, can I have your number, I need to contact you for when we can all go out tomorrow." " Oh yea this is my number, **********." "Thank you have a good afternoon Momo." He said while walking Into his house while I was doing the same, going into my house.

*couple hours later

"안녕 Momo, Got7 said that they are free around 1:45. By the way this is Mark oppa." Once I knew it was Mark oppa I immediately made a contact for him. "Ok that sounds great, where should we meet?" "Um how about my place, all my 동생 know where I live and you do too, right? "Yea, that sounds amazing, see you tomorrow!^^"

*End of convo

* Next day ( at 12:30)

Since I just woke up I immediately made some breakfast. My mom isn't here. She works really late on Weekends

Once I finished eating my breakfast, I got up to take a nice, soothing shower. It took about 15 mins so it was around 12:53. I had enough time to pick out my clothes in just the 7 minutes that was left until the next hour. I decided to wear a white t-shirt that says ' Sarcasm is the best' with blue skinny jeans w/some rips on the knee. I also wore a red beanie over my long straight yet wavy hair that has blonde ends while my natural hair color grew out. Since I finished perfecting my hair which took up 18 minutes, now to do my daily make up. I only added some concealer with mascara, very light pink lip gloss, and a very thin wing of eye liner on my eyes. I looked perfect,I think. It was around 1:25. Only 20 more minutes until I go out with Mark oppa and the Got7 oppas.