Ch.77 Shopping?

Momo POV

Once the last second of the movie was over we just kind of sat there in silence. "Soo, what do you guys want to do next?" Mark quickly asked. "Do you guys want to go shopping? The mall will close on 3 hours." I suggested. "Call!" Nam Joon quickly said. "I'm fine with it." Mark said. All of us turned to Hani. "Sure! It'll be fun!" Everyone grabbed a jacket and slipped on shoes.

Soon all of us were in Marks car. The whole ride was silent. Mark was driving, I was in the passengers seat, and Namjoon and Hani were in the backseat. After maybe around 20 minutes? We were at the entrance of the Seoul Mall. All of us happily walked together in a group.

While shopping all of us were making small jokes or just talking about our lives. The first store we went into was North Face, I had gotten gray sweatpants, Hani bought black sweatpants, Mark payed for a jacket, and Namjoon bought a beanie.

All of us were shopping for around a hour. Me and Hani had bags or make up and some clothes that would fit the season,and Namjoon and Mark just had some boxes of shoes, a couple hats, and ripped jeans or jackets. Anything a normal guy would wear now in South Korea.  Soon we left the large shopping area and went out to a restaurant.

We ate at Olive Garden. I got Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, Momo got Lasagna, Mark ate Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, and Nam Joon ate the Shrimp Scampi! Most of us ate 3/4 of the food and took home the boxes of leftovers.

Time Skip (Momo and Marks Apartment)

"Ughh, I'm so full." I slumpt down onto the couch. Mark did the same right next to me. Soon Hani and Namjoon joined. We all just sat there for a couple of minutes.

"So, do you guys want to play a game?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Halloween Guys!!! So tonight is Halloween and it is freezing! I only stayed outside for 2 hours, I couldn't handle it😂😂.

But I'm so sorry. I have been working on this horrible chapter since Saturday. Even though this one is pretty bad and short, I will keep my promise of updating on Wednesday. Anyways, even though this is a bad chapter, hopefully you liked it! Happy Halloween everyone!!

안녕♡